Eight

Song: All we do
By: Oh wonder
Random song.

Y/n POV
Once we got home, Josh came up with this stupid idea, to play truth or dare. I could already see where this was going.

"Y/n your first." he blurted out. Great. *note my sarcasm.*

"Uh...ok...Sadie, I guess, uh, truth or dare."

"Truth." I smirked

"Is it true, that you and Josh are dating?" I said while raising an eyebrow.

"I-I, ummm, ...." there was a long pause until she just blurted out "YUP ITS TRUE."

I chuckled. It was Sadie's turn now.

"Will, truth or dare"

"Dare"

"I dare you too kiss Y/n." Oka—WAIT WHAT?

My face turned bright red, and I looked at the floor.

Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, what do I do? Do I kiss back? How do I react?

"Uh..." he stuttered.

"Hey! Go on! You HAVE to do your dare." She said. I gave her a death glare, she just laughed at me. Yup, I'm going to kill her.

I mean, I kinda like Will. He's nice and stuff... who am I kidding? He's nice, he's funny, he's SUPER CUTE! And his accent!!!

I was thinking all of this in .5 seconds.

Will POV

"I dare you to kiss y/n."

I gave Sadie a 'I'm going to kill you' look. My face turned bright red. Here we go.

I started to lean in, and so did y/n.

That's a good sign, right? Just get it over with!

Once our lips touch I felt a sign of relief. The kiss only lasted about 2.5 seconds but it was amazing!

I looked back at Sadie, I refused to look at y/n. Until I realized SADIE WAS VIDEO TAPING.

"Sadie don't you dare post that!"

"Whoops!" She tapped her finger somewhere.

"Too late." She added.

Oh

My

God!

Y/n POV

SADIE JUST POSTED THAT. SHE JUST POSTED WILL AND I KISSING.

I looked over at Sadie. She seemed very proud of her self.

Then Josh, who's mouth was hung open.
He gave me the 'oh no' look.

Then I look at Finn. He look... jealous? Nah. Maybe. Why would he though?

Me and Will's face were beat red.

I quickly took my phone out, and look at the video. Great, now my phone is blowing up with comments on random posts. Ugh.

username1: OMG MY SHIP THANK YOU SADIE FOR THE CONTENT ILY! @sadiesink_

Username2: are you dating Will?

milliebobbybrown: OMG Y/N TEXT ME!

y/n.fanlove: AAAAAAAAA UR DATING WILL.

sadiesink_: opps...

Yourusername: @sadiesink_ oh...