Sixteen

YALL ARENT READY FOR THIS.

Once we drove back to the house I saw a bunch of new reports surrounding it. I quickly ran to Sadie and hugged her.

"I'm sooo sorry y/n! You don't deserve to go through that, I'm—"

My body was sweating. I was out of breathe, and woke up gasping from air. I looked up to see the ceiling of the— the car? Dave was driving...

It was a dream. It was all a dream.

"Are you okay?" I looked up to see Will. I must of fallen asleep on his shoulder, AGAIN.

Mental note y/n,

Stop doing that.

"Oh...uh...y-yeah..."

"Are you sure? Because we're almost here. Here's your ticket." He handed me a tiny piece of paper that said 'Incredible 2...theatre 4'

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

We walked in with our hats and glasses on. I was getting deja vu from the whole situation but I brushed it off.

The lights turned back on and the credits of the movie started coming on.

"That." I started.

"Was." Will said.

"Amazing." We both laughed at each other.

"Can we get ice cream?!" I begged.

"Is that even a question?" We both walked out and headed to Dave.

I was happy. Happier than usual. And truthfully... I think it's because of Will.

We got dropped off at the most popular ice cream place.

"I'm getting cookie dough ice cream!"

"I think I'm going to get the Superman ice cream." I shrugged my shoulders and we got them.

17,657 likes 640 commentsYourusername: we all scream for ice cream

Yourusername: we all scream for ice cream.

William.franklyn.millier: 🤩❤️

Will.y/n.love: I SHIP AWE YALL ARE SO CUTE

y/n_ew: ur so ugly and fat tf

_Sadiesink: miss you :) ahah

Once we finished, I looked at the time.

6:28 pm

"Its 6:28.... WAIT. Let's go mini golfing! I've never been, and it's only 10 minutes away! We can walk!!" I begged and talked really fast.

And then, we started walking. I smiled, happy at my self.

"You've never been mini golfing?" Will said and chuckled.

"No. But I'll still win." I smirked.

"If you say so."

"And I win." I said as I put our clubs (I think that's what there called ahah) and the golf balls back.

"I let you win." He attempted to defend him self.

"Sure." I shrugged my shoulders.

We started walking back to the mini town where Dave had parked, but I saw a "furry animals" sign.

"Yeah no. We're walking in here." I grabbed Wills hand and dragged him in the dog place.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." I said really fast. "THERE ADORABLE! Let's go pet them!"

A lady took us into a room where you can pet the dogs. She brought us a Miniature schnauzer and my heart went.

When I was 12 years old my family had a miniature schnauzer

When I was 12 years old my family had a miniature schnauzer. He passed away and it was horrible on me, because I didn't have much friends.

"This is Max, he is 1 years old. He was a recuse from the streets, and we gladly took him in." The lady said.

*not edited sorry*
SKSK I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT I FELT BAD AND I NEEDED TO UPDATE SORRY