new girls

Beyonce

So, today I woke up at 8:51 and school starts at 9:00. I quickly got dressed and noticed everyone was gone without me. Damn I got they asses I thought nodding my head finding some earings. Once I got ready I headed out to the backyard to grab my all jet black bike. I got to school right as the bell rang for my home room Dammit I thought unlocking my locker.

As I got my things into my locker I seen this gang of fine ass studs I've never seen em bofero so they have to be new. I rush into Mr. Kelly's class and I seen Kehlani and Shaina making out, I rolled my eyes in my head wanting to hurl.

"Listen up class! We have new kids please introduce yourselves" I looked up from taking to my sisters and seen the group of studs from earlier. I damn near started drooling looking at them all taking in they're appearance.

Just then the close to 5'11 girl nodded. Her pants were sagging and you could see her Calvin's inder her grey sweats. She then looked at me before she bit her lip and winked at me and my sisters.

"Aight im Yasmine aka Yas. Im 16 and I love to dance. Im gay obviously and these are all my sisters." She said motioning to the line of girls. I looked at her once again as she ran her hand threw her hair.

 I looked at her once again as she ran her hand threw her hair

She then glidded past my desk setting a peice of paper on it. I picked up the peice of paper and it was her number. It read 'you have been chosen cutie you my new baby thug😏' I read it I made a confused face.

"Ayo wassup mi Kemera a darkskin girl said before smiling showing of her pink braces.

She then waved to everyone before she brushed a peice of hair behind her ear and traveled to a open seat

"Damn bout time im Green yall don't need to know my real name. Im 17 and I love baseball" she said with a stone cold look before she brushed her hair and I noticed her rolex. Damn she sexy I thought as smiled smirked at me. She went and sat down by her sister Yas and it felt like they were burning a whole in my soul. I decided to text Yas cause why not.

Babythug🌍
Yo wassup you gave me ya number.

Yas🤒💤💢
Yea I did whats ya name York