basketball ⛹

Beyonce POV

As we played the basketball game I could see Khloe cheating. I was gaurding Kim while Amina had Nicki. As we battled keh passed me the ball and as I made my way through the girls. I went to the three point line and shot the ball keh smiled at me and I winked at her. "Move" Kim yelled pushing Amina fuck the game I thought and tackled her pinning her hands over her head. "Dont ever touch her again" I said through gritted teeth before getting up. Amina passed me the ball and I dribbled up to the basket and keh picked me up and I dunked the ball. We won the game with that and once she got me down she hugged me and I wrapped my legs around her waist before I fell.

We were smiling from ear to ear and we were about to kiss before Amina came over. "Shaina's looking" she whispered as she walked past so we had to play it off like we were hugging. I winked at Amina and she winked back. We all then walked back to the locker room to get dressed. Once we were down there we were the only two in the shower area geiing dressed. "Good game" I said slapping keh on the butt you too sha said and did the same thing. After we got dressed we fixed out hair so the hickeys and scars wouldn't show.

Just as we were leaving I pulled keh by her wrist over to me and tongue kissed her before I pulled away and slapped her ass. She smirked at me and gripped mine before we both walked out and went to our next class. As we went to our next class I sat on keh's lap as unual and went into her hoodie. I was texting her from inside her hoodie and she was texting me. We were playing darts on Imessage and I beat her ass for the 3rd time. "You just fucking suck" I said and we both busted out laughing. Once class was over I stayed in her shirt while she just carried me to the car Amina got fa us.

She rode home with us and I didn't want her to come inside so she gave me a peck on my forehead then walked across the street to her house. Once we got in we quickly changed for work but Tina and Matthew wasn't even home. I grabbed the kids and went over to kehs house. "Heyhey keh can you watch the kids" I said and they looked between usm "im finna head to work but my brothers can" she said and I was alittle scared and I knew she could tell. "My mom and aunt are here too" she said and I nodded feeling alittle more eased. "Momma no no" Miomi said as her lip started to quiver. I was also holding Boie while Mj had Blue and Miracle.

"Noooooo mommmy" Boie said beginning to cry and then blue and Miracle busted out into tears. "Hey hey mommy is gonna come back soon. Then you could spend the rest of the day with mommy" I said kissing all of them on the head. Miomi bit on her finger as she sniffled but Boie's grip didn't lossin at all. "Boie please for mommy" I said and fake pouted she then nodded and pecked my lips. We walked into her house and set then down on the couch and within second her family crowded around my babies while smiling. The momma started to tickled Boie and she busted out laughing. I smiled seeing all of them happy, just as we were gonnaeave Blue ran up to me.

"Mommy noo" she said throwing a mini tantrum. I sighed looking down at her, I picked her up and gave her a hug before I pecked all over her face making her laugh "mommmyyyyyy stoopppp" she said while laughing to the point were her face was red. I placed her on the couch and kissed her head. "Can yall be good for mommy" I said looking at them seriously they all nodded and blew me a kiss. I blew them a kiss then we all left.

As we walked to the mall Montale was far infront of us on his phone. "Hey why do they call you momma" keh asked and I looked at her "because they see me as a mom... Hell I am they're mom, I provide, cook, clean, pay bills, and make time for them. Im more of a mom then my mom could ever be" I said and she looked at me before nodding. "Your a good person bey I can tell they love you. You would do anything for them" she saud and I nodded looking down at the side walk. I smiled thinking of them then keh playfully pushed me. "Nun of that sappy stuff, where you work" she asked. "Mall I work at Victoria Secret and Pink. You?" I asked looking at her "The boba shop and Baskin Robins" she said and I smiled at her. As we played while walking she eased her hand to my hand and we interlocked fingers. I looked at her then at our hands before rubbing the back of her hand. I looked up and continued to look forward with a small smile. I glanced at her and she was wearing a goofy smile, I pulled my phone out and took a pic of our hands setting it as my wallpapers. I sent it to her and she did it too, then we continued to walk to the mall in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

Sentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें