continuation

As I felt my whole body shut down, everything went still. I could hear things and feel things but I couldn't move. Am I dead I thought, I tried to roll over but I couldn't. After my father finished my mother raped me, I could feel everything but I couldn't react. Honestly, even if I was still awake I don't think I would try to fight back. After they were finished beating and raping me, my father pulled me by my hair and drug me to me and the girls room. He threw me in the room and then woke everyone up, because of the impact my eyes opened a tiny bit but I was to weak to try to open then wider.

All you worthless things help ya momma he said then kicked me in my stomach making blood seep out the side of my mouth. He then walked and slammed the door. Aaniyah was they first one up then when she turned the light on, I knew she seen my bleeding out. She rushed to my side screaming and crying she let our a scream for Mj and Jj. With every scream her voice cracked more and more she set my head in her lap as I look threw my hardly opened eyes. She put my head in her arms as I coughed up more blood, I then seen Jj's red eyes run and sit on the other side of my. I had my bra and panties on but I guess they hurt me so badly there was blood all over my white panties and my white bra. I could barely breathe, I seen Mj come in my vision while crying. Whenever they would touch my body I would flinch or let out a painful cry. The babies raced out of bed and ran over to me once they realized what was happening. They all tried to get to me but Bey2 held then back as they cried for me I tried to turn and look at them but I was to weak. Aaniyah was in tears so I slowly brought my hand to hers giving it a light squeeze. She then smiled as she tried, she slowly walked away and then I heard bath water running. After I guess the water was done Mj gently craddled me as he walked me to the bathroom, its connected to me and the girls room.

Bey2 came in and bathed me and Aaniyah washed my hair. As they washed me blood infested the waters. Johsah came in and was attempting to keep my eyes open. I love my family we take care of eachother more than anyone can ever do. After they got me out the tub Bey2 tried me off and put me on some fresh clothes. Mj pushed our 2 beds together, she gently put me in the middle of the bed then everyone laid down by me. Blue laid right down by me and gently pecked my lips before I laid my head in her neck and we all fell asleep.

*morning*

I woke up to everyone already up and I was fully dressed. I felt my hair and it was done I smiled, I attemtped to get off the bed but once my feet hit the ground I fell. It hurt so bad I let out a raspy scream and everyone came running in.

Beybey you can't walk Mj is gonna carry you all day Bey2 said as she puts on my shoes. I looked back at Mj and he was at the door frame trying to fix Boie's hair, it was honestly funny to watch. This is what I was wearing this

 This is what I was wearing this

We all were wearing red today. Once Mj picked me up then Johsah grabbed my black nike backpack. Once we made it to the door we were met with Kimani, Amina, Flourish, and Denise. Kimani seen what condition I was in a grabbed me from Mj, I gently put my head in her neck as she rubbed my back then kissed my scalp.