save us

Beyonce POV

Today I woke up to my father standing over me with a devilish grin. Oh god I thought as my breath immediately quickened. "Bey me a good girl and go to the basement" he said as he grazed his hands against my thighs, I quickly ran to the basement because I didn't want him to touch me anymore. Once I went down to the basement I looked around and all my cousins plus Mj and Jj were sitting in a circle. The circle of chair wrapped around this mattress and everyone sat there looking at me with tears in they're eyes. I sat in the only chair as we looked at the bed in the dimly lit basement, I wonder whats happening I thought as I looked at Mj crying. He grabbed my hand but never made eye contact with me, I was knocked out of my thoughts by Matthew coming in the basement locking the door after him. He leaned down infront of me and set his hands on my thighs making a tear fall fown my face. He looked up at me and seen that I was crying he got mad and immediately slapped me. He grabbed my chin making me look at him he slowly leaned in and kissed me.

"Stop" Jj said as he was trying not to cry "shut up Johsah- you know what since you love her so much both of you get on the bed" he said as he grabbed me putting his hands on my butt. He picked me up and threw me on the bed with Johsah, I looked at him and he looked at me. Remember when I said the family rapes the newest kid of age I guess today is Jj's day. What I cant understand is why Bey2 and Aaniyah wasn't here. I looked over and seen them tied up in the corner handing by they're hands. They looked to be asleep, I was about to get them but before I could Matthew grabbed my ankle pulling me back to the middle of the bed. "Touch them and Ill kill you" he said holding a knife to my neck" "ayo mane quite that shit" Amina said trying to get out of the ropes. "Dont worry your next" he said and I seen the blood drain from her face as she looked at me. I looked at my hands and started to cry as Johsah hugged me, I cried harder as I thought of what I would have to do to Johsah. "Listen up, since Bey is the most beautiful and all my buyers love her today is for her. All of you will have a turn with Beyonce" he said and I immediatly busted out sobbing. "Bey calm down" Mj said and I could tell he was trying not to cry. "Nooo stop Bey dont do it" Lucky said as she started to cry harder. "Beybey im sorry" Peep said as she looked at her bleeding wrists she must've tried to get out of the ropes. "Dammit" Denise yelled as she looked around at all of us. "Listen Beyonce either your gonna do it or I'll get Angel and Kima-" "no damn ok I'll do it" I said as I try to steady my breathing. I look at Angel then Kimani and they were both sobbing. I closed my eyes and mentaly tried to get ready for what was going to happen. He gave me that look and then a nod and I knew he meant get undressed. I looked at Johsah and I kissed his forehead, "hey something is going to happen but whatever you do I dont want you to see me any different" I say to him and he nodded then slowly he turned the other way so I could undress. I look at the cement walls as tears stream down my face. "Johsah now that your undressed im gonna tell you what to do" Matthew said from behind a camera, "I dont wanna" Johsah said not taking his eyes off my face. I told him when this day comes dont look anywhere but my face. "Jj close ya eyes" I said looking at the ceiling not looking at anyones face. I glanced at hima and he did as told I looked back at the ceiling. I heard Matthew knocking me out of my thought "nobody take your eyes off of them" he said making everyone cry more. "Johsah put your private in her" he said and I let some tears slip as I couldn't beleive this was happening. I could here his crying ontop of me, its over I thought realizing that this may never stop. The second I felt him it hit me his innocence was gone, worst it was me that took it. All over the most sacred parts of us were takin by family members. This isn't gonna stop, it never is I thought, I zoned out and within 5 minutes Johsah was sobbing as he put his clothes on and sat back down then it was Amina that was being forced onto the bed. Within 3 hours of being passed around like meat I was allowed to put my clothes on and I raced upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror blankly as I heard everyone at the door trying to get me out. I started some bathwater and after it was done I stepped in the bath and sat down still in my bra and underwear, as I looked at myself I started to cry harder and harder. Im a waste of space I thought as I sunk under the water. As I layed under the water I wasn't scared to die cause I knew whatever happens is better than this now. I could here muffled yelling and banging from outside the door, as I lay there I slowly became dizzy and I eyes felt heavy, second later I completely felt myself go. I woke up to someone shaking me as my eyes crept open. I started to harshly cough my hair was sticking to my face, and I felt as if my lungs were crushed. As I coughed I heard yelling and sobs, whoever it was layed my on the ground as the person roughly hit my back. I could barely breathe and I was going in and out, the person started to pump my chest and them they did cpr. I started to breathe and I get up and went to the bathroom coughing and throwing up water. I looked in the mirror to see my face was pale and my hair was soaking wet. I then went back into my room to see everyone pale and everyones eyes were puffy. "Mommy are you ok" I heard then looked down to see Boie and Miracle, I looked around and seen Blue with Miomi and they were in tears. I didn't mean to cause any more trouble I said looking at everyone. "You just scared us down to that anymore" Johsah said as he ran over to me hugging me so tight. I felt him crying in my neck "Jj please don't cry" I said as he looked in my eyes and all I seen in his eyes was hurt and disappointment, "bey dont do that Matthew cant win another one of us" Mj said as he looked at me. I just stayed silent thinking of solo I would do anything to get her back. "Ok" Is all I said before laying on the floor, Boie immediately put her head in my neck then everyone layed around me while the little one cuddled up to me. Somebody needs to save us I thought before cuddling up to my family and falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...