steal

Kehlani POV

After we fell I felt beys lips against mine. I know this isnt right she plans on getting back with Lyndall while im with Shaina. Its just crazy because I love Shaina but I never feel this way when we kiss. It feels like a magnet pulling us together. As we kissed I loved my hands down to her waist as we kissed I forced my tongue into her mouth causing her to moan. She threw her hair to one side and started to kiss my neck as my hands drifted to her ass. Just as things were getting heated she smirked before she started to pull the hoodie up. I watched in anticipation from her thick caramel thighs to her thick hips. She pulled the hoodie over her head flipping her hair and damn I wanted everythings she could offer. She straddled me looking in my eyes before her lips gently touched mines, my finger tips started to dance on her skin. Her small waist or her perfect chests I wanted her, I think I need her. As she kissed my neck and left hickeys, she grabbed my throat and that only made me want her more. She knows what she's doing to me, she looked in my eyes smirking. She went back down and started to lick and suck on my ear and that sent me alone. She then started to kiss down my chest and my stomach. She felt my abs and rubbed her hand on my tattoo before she pulled down my underwear. I dont know where this knew side of bey is coming from but I love it. She then kissed my clit and sent a long lick over my lips. "Mmmm" I moaned getting my hands tangled in her hair. She was just about to continue but then we both pulled apart.

"Ayo Keh baby were you at" Shaina said

"Beybear were are you" Angel yelled creating a echo in the locker room. We didn't say anything we just looked at eachother. I thought they would leave and so did bey so she went back and right once her tongue was doing to connect with my treasure we heard them getting closer.

"Beyonce moutha fuckin Knowles" we heard we both pulled apart. She looked over my body while smirking, she looked me in my eyes as if she wanted my soul. Just as my underwear was on all my cousins plus Shaina walked in.

"Beyonce why aint you answer" Denise said then she looked at me as I was trying to catch my breathe. I glanced over at bey so see her doing the same thing as me. "What was yall doin" Shaina says with her eyebrow up looking at Beyonce. "Push up contest, thats why I kicked that ass Keh" she says making me laugh then as everyone laughed she winked at me. Everyone waled in and got undressed ready to put they're gym clothes on. Even when she wasn't trying she looked amazing.

She looked amazing and after I finished putting on my outfit we looked cute

Once everyone left out of the bathroom

Once everyone left out of the bathroom. I looked her up and down while she looked me in my eyes giving me a adorable smile, it showed her one dimple. I walked over to her and she slowly started to back up as I came forward. This didn't stop till she was against the wall in the corner, she bit her lips Tracing my abs. I pulled her by her waist, I then picked her up and I had her on the wall. I leaned in a we shared a gentle but passionate kiss. She let her fingers get lost in my head and I started to slowly pump my core to hers. "Keh" she whispered with her eyes closed as I forced my tongue into her mouth. I stowly laid her down and got on top of her before slowly sliding my hand into her panties. Once she was in the light you could see her bra and it was blue just like her underwear. I slowly pushed my thumb on her clit then I started to slowly rub circles making her moan into my neck. I pinched her clit making her screech. I smirked and left a big dark purple hickey right in the middle of her neck. I marked her as mine because she is mine. I slowly moved my hands up her shirt and I started to saueeze her left boob threw her bra. She let out a deep moan turning me on even more. I sped up my circles on her clit and she hissed then she bit me. Dont get me wrong that shit hurt like hell and I knew there was gonna be a bruise but I loved the pain once its from her. I moved away alittle looking into her eyes and she smirked before whispering your mine and then connecting our lips for a deep kiss. I pinched her nipple making her scream but her scream turned into a moan. She flipped us over and started to dry hump me as we made out then my hands drifted into her pants to hold her bare ass. I squeezed it making her moan she started to french kiss me and before she pulled away she sucked on my tongue. "Damn bey" I say as she smiles down at me before quickly pecking my lips then let out this adorable giggle. Once she rolled off of me she immediatly stopped smiling so I followed her eyes to see what she was lookin at and damn.

Fuck nigga I though as they looked at us with they're mouth wide open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...