🖤

Beyonce

It was the end of my shift and we were all walking home... Well I wasn't walking I was on Kehlani's back. "Kehhhhh what cha doin" I ask as I purposefully put my hands all up on her face. "Ayyyy watch the peircings" she says while laughing. Once we made it to Keh's house we sat on the porch and talked for like 20 minutes. I walked in and all the girls ran up to me. "Mommmaaaa" Boie yelled and raised her arms for me to pick her up. Blue came over to me and she climbed on my back before attacking the side of my face with kisses. "Ma ma" Preach yelled as she jumped on my legs and I fell then they all tackled me. "Hey hey Mimi" I said as she repeatedly pecked my lips. "Momma can you do my nails" Blue said and I nodded then she kissed my lips. I got all the girls then I went across the street to this hell hole. I set the girls down and put Blue on my hip.

"8" I said its code letting her know that Matthew is here

"12" she said telling me she understands

She then put her head on my shoulder and faked sleep as we quickly went up the stairs with the girls. "Wait" Matthew said on the couch drinking whiskey as always. I turned around and looked at him "she sleep" he said nodding toward Blue I then nodded and he fanned me off. Once I made it to our room I let her down "thanks" she said hugging me then laying in our bed. I looked over and seen Aaniyah and Kimani acting real weird. Kimani bust into tears, I ran over to her and hugged her and then Niyah started crying so I brought her in for a hug. "Whats wrong MooMoo" I ask Aaniyah then I start to play in they're hair. "Matthew he...he...he made us do things together" Kimani chocked out and I instantly got mad. "Fuck bro" I huffed before looking at the scars they had. I don't need anyone else gettin hurt so I decide to grab all the girls and we all left to go to the park. As we played in the I seen this little girl laying in the grass, she was really dirty and she looked really weak. I ran over to her leaving the others at the park. She looked super small then as I got closer I seen 2 other girks with her. They all look little, and they were all dirty. I gently touched the little darkskin girl and she immediately woke up screaming.

Once she started to cry the other girls immediately woke up running over to her. "Stop hurting her" the girl with blond hair said and I shook my head. "No... I wanna help you. Do you have a home or family" I asked looking at then "no" the smallest girl said. "Yes! We do. Shut up Mia" the tallest said. "I wont hurt you ok... Would u like some food or a bed" I said and the one with blond hair smiled and that made me happy. I shyly smiled holding my hand out for them to follow. The followed bwhind me and we made our way back to the others.

We got there and all 3 of them sat by me, no one noticed them though. "Hey everyone come here" I yelled them they all made they're way over to the bench where I was. "Guys we have new friends" I said motioning to them "yayy new friends" Blue yelled and the three girlds jumped. "Hey hey baby be quiet" I said and she nodded looking down. "Can you all introduce your selves" I said to them and they nodded. "Im Sapphire, this is Aurora, and this is Mia. They don't talk much" she said and I nodded looking at them. I looked them over before smiling. We were ready to go home but we didn't want to leave them. We couldn't keep them af our place so I went to the next best thing Kehlani.

I knocked on her door before she opened it. She seen the girls and twisted her face up. "Long story but can you keep them for alittle while. We can trade off but don't let anyone see you have them." I said and she nodded "so hide them" Keh said and I nodded. She tried to grab the kids but they ran behind me grabbing me for dear life. I bent down to they're level before gently smiling at them. "Listen Im Beyonce and you will ALWAYS be able to trust me. I'll protect you... Tell me everything If you need me tell this lady to come get me ok" I said and they all nodded. "Bey bey will be back" I said and they all hughed me tight before they disappeared into kehs house. I then gathered everyone and we went back home. I slowly bathed all the babies and got them ready for bed. After I did that I did they're hair and I got ready for bed. Once everyone was in they're beds I turned the lights off "Goodnight momma" Boie said before I pecked her lips and we all fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

Here are the 3 girls

Sapphire lyne Howards

Aurora Spring Carson

Mia Jay Hoskins