LCD Soundsystem

It's Friday night, first day of the music and it has been the most eventful day possibly of my life thus far. George had dived head first into a portaloo because he has no morals and ended up breaking the side to which security just shrugged it off, I then had to use water bottles to wash his hair in the middle of the arena.

We were at the Radio 1 Stage now waiting for LCD Soundsystem to come on.  Their recent album 'Sound Of Silver' came out a few months ago and Matty had proclaimed that "All My Friends" was the ultimate best song ever written. I knew how excited he was for this moment to see them live, I was looking forward too "Daft Punk Is Playing at My House Party" which was my favourite.

Ross had gone to buy everyone a round of pints and George had gone to help him carry the drinks back. Hann was trying to calm Matty down seeing as he would not stop fidgeting with excitement.

The boys had made it back in time before the set started, the reverb of the guitar sounding across the giant field. The thousands cheered in unison as the familiar chords to "All My Friends" sounds and I swear Matty was about to die on the spot. 

You know those moments in life where you wish you could just relive it over and over again? I want this to last forever. The energy was incredible and we all danced together like no one was watching.

"Daft Punk Is Playing at My House" was next up and George let me up on his shoulders so I had a better view. He swayed us side to side laughing every time I clung to his head tighter in fear of falling, I was having the best time, the adrenaline coursing through my veins.

Matty's POV

LCD Soundsystem are on stage in front of me right now and yet I can't take my eyes off of Bea who is dancing in front of me singing her heart out. This weekend was going to be sick.

Jamie was waiting for us when we get home, helping us find a record label and stuff to be an actual band. Watching LCD right now, hearing All My Friends live made me realise just how much I need this in my life. 

George, Ross and Hann were fucking around with one of the many disposable camera's that Bea had brought and were happily entertaining themselves whilst enjoying the music.

I loved seeing Bea like this, so carefree and natural. The past two years since we left school she has been everyone's rock. The band has been all over the country playing gigs and then Jamie found us and it became a bigger thing and yet Bea still comes to every single show and helps where she can. The thing I love most about Bea is her carefree attitude, she tends not to be bothered by what people think of her. She's unapologetically herself, a natural beauty and the kindest soul. I've tried so many times to get over her yet I still come back.

She turns her head back and notices I'm watching her, miming the words dramatically to "Too Much Love" at me and pulls me closer to her. I had written so many songs about her without her even knowing and all I wanted to do right now is write another, it seems to be the only way I can express my feelings.

Her eyes are watching my lips, it's like I can't stop myself from speaking "I really want to kiss you right now." I blurt, Ok Matty, you've fucked this up again.

"Then kiss me." Bea shouts over the music, tilting her head slightly before connecting our lips.

I kiss back, bringing my hands up to cup her face gently whilst Bea leans in more. She pulls back and bites her lip "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that again." I feel as if I've been punched and my breathe's gone at this and capture her lips again.

Don't fuck this up again, Healy.