Drugged

!!!Trigger warning!!!: this chapter contains the use of rohypnol to make the person unable to move. as well as attempted rape.

It's 4:30pm and my shift at the shop is due to end any minute now, I make my way towards the back to where the staffroom is and get ready to leave. I walk past Blue on the way out, Blue is a man in his 50's who has the greatest taste in music and also happens to own this place.

"Bye Blue, see you on Sunday" I tell him, walking past the counter.

"Take care kid, have a good night" He recalls back, from the month I'd worked here we'd gotten along really well and he reminded me of like a cool uncle.

"You too!" I walk out of the shop and before I can even react I feel a body crashing into me. George's body to be exact.

I look at him in confusion as he stands back to his full height, towering over my little frame. "Hey Georgie, what're you doing here?" I ask.

"You weren't answering your phone and Matty was having a fit so I walked over here to walk you home and let you know there's a party tonight" He says in one breath, grabbing my bag off my shoulder and swinging it on his own before we started walking in the direction of my house.

"Why was Matty 'avin a fit? Also another party, don't think that's a good idea after the last one" I say wearily, knowing the last time I was really drunk Matty and I kissed.

"God knows, he worries about you, also you've got Ryan now so nothing will happen."

I sigh giving into him "Yeah yeah alright then, I'll ring Ryan when we get to mine and let him know."

George cheers in celebration and for the rest of the walk home proceeds to tell me about the new songs he'd been practicing for the band, I told him I'd have to come round and listen sometime to which he agreed.

We soon made it to my house, I reluctantly rang Ryan to inform him of the party. The more we dated the more I realised that the talk Matty and I had had previously was becoming more real and he was controlling me. I decided to break up with him tonight or tomorrow because I was becoming someone I wasn't.

George had gone back over to Matty's per my instruction as I needed to get changed and tell Dad where I was off too. When I had finished getting ready I made my way downstairs.

"Hey Sting, where you off?" My dad's voice sounds through the hallway. I follow it to find him sitting in the kitchen reading a newspaper.

"Matty's and then some party I guess? I'm sorry I'm not staying home with you" I tell him.

"Don't worry about me kiddo, go and enjoy yourself. Be safe though! Here's some taxi money just in case you need one later" He passes me some money. I take it but not before giving him a hug.

"Thanks Dad, love you" I shout whilst closing the front door.

When I got to the cabin I opened the door to find all 4 boys on the floor wrestling. They hadn't noticed my presence yet as I watch them play fight, I let them have a few more minutes until I clear my throat.

4 pairs of eyes shoot up to me, all smiling when they noticed who it was. "The testosterone in this room, wow" I tell them.

They all get up to give me a hug and go for showers in the house before the party.

—————
The room was spinning, it was a couple hours later and I really didn't feel well. The boys were off dancing and I was with Ryan.

"Ryan, I don't feel well. I think I need to sit down" I slur, What is happening? I've only had this drink Ryan got me and that's it.

"Ok sweet thing, come this way" He drags me towards the staircase and I stumble up the stairs after him.