Home.

previously

"Just try to fall back asleep. We can talk about it in the morning if you want too, okay?" I whispered and he lightly nodded. After a couple minutes of me running my fingers through his hair and shushing him every once and awhile he finally fell asleep. What could have been so bad he was sobbing about? "I love you 3000 Peter" I said as I started to fall back asleep.

'I'm sorry you're hurting Peter. I will figure out how to stop it.' was the last thing I thought before falling into a deep sleep.

Peter's POV (Last night)

I had begun to fall asleep and rested my head on Y/n's and then just fell into the deep sleep awaiting me.

*Peter's dream, He just got explained everything that had happened just like Y/n. Now to his nightmare*

I was on a run down planet. Everything looked so run down, and the gravitational pull was all over the place. It's like I was just spectating my own dream. I looked to my right and saw Tony Y/n and... Me? I moved a little closer so that way I could hear everything going on but no one could see me. All of a sudden me, the guy I was watching, started stumbling towards Tony and Y/n. "mr. stark? wh-what's happening? y/n? i-i don't know what's happening. i don't feel so good." "you're alright" i heard mr. stark say as i stumbled more and then fell in his arms. "i don't wanna go. i don't wanna go. please sir. i don't wanna go." at this point tony had laid me down on the ground. "i'm sorry" and then i saw myself fade away? why the hell did i just turn to ash?

i then saw tony sit up. he had tears in his eyes and then i heard y/n's voice "dad?" she asked as she sat next to him "hmm?" he responded. y/n had made him look at her as she spoke "dad look at me. don't blame yourself for this okay? it's not your fault." she said with a ton of tears already falling. "how can i no-" he stopped in the middle of his sentence as he saw y/n's hand slowly start to fade away. that's when the tears started to form in my eyes. "no. not again. not both of you!" he yelled as he looked up at her tear stained face. she just lightly smiled and place her other hand on her dads cheek. "we will be okay. you will find out how to get us back. you always do." she said "i love you y/n" he said as he started to sob and pulled y/n in for a hug "i love you 3000 dad" she said "i love you 3000" he repeated and they just hugged until y/n spoke again "this isn't goodbye forever." and then mr. stark fell through the hug. y/n's ashes floating away and that's when i saw mr. stark break. completely. i did too. i just watched myself and y/n die and mr. stark have to watch it all happen.

*end of dream*

i started to waking up. i felt someone shaking me awake and then i jolted straight up. wide awake breathing heavily. then everything from my dream came back to me and i broke down into tears. i couldn't hold it in anymore. i felt arms wrap around my neck and pull me close. i knew it was y/n she's always been here for me. i just wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face into her chest as i silently sobbed both of not caring about the fact that i was soaking her shirt. "Shhh. It's okay. It was just a bad dream, everything is going to be okay." she spoke in a whisper. i couldn't speak so i just sat there  trying to control my breathing. i felt her run her fingers through my hair which helped calm me down a little. the last time i remember crying this much was when y/n was 'dying' "It was so- it was so real Y/n. I just-" i said but immediately broke down again. "Shhh. It's okay. I'm here, we'll be okay Peter. It was just a bad dream." she whispered as she continued to play with my hair. i just hugged her tighter than i was before, bringing her closer filling the small gap between us. "Just try to fall back asleep. We can talk about it in the morning if you want too, okay?" i heard her say. i knew if i spoke i would just break down again so i just nodded lightly and let her continue playing with my hair.