that b*tch

{A/n: Hey guys, let me know what you think about this I'm trying to make it interesting I'm just waiting for inspiration to hit. Anyways I love you guys 3000. Enjoy}

previously

No ones POV

Little did they know Tony Stark was standing outside their door smiling like the proud father he is as he listened to the two talk and then drift off to sleep.

He heard the whole thing.

Peter's POV

I wake up to the light shining through Y/n's window. I looked down to see Y/n's arms wrapped around me as she lays on top of me hugging me, I'm doing to same as she just peacefully sleeps with her head resting on my chest. God she is perfect, I honestly just want to go home and be with her. Her and Tony are all I have left. Ned, he umm, he died. Vulture murdered him after he found out that Ned was helping me, and then Vulture proceeded to kill Aunt May right in front of me. Tony and Y/n are the only family I have left. I just- I'm so glad I got Y/n back, and Mr. Stark as a father figure. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have them today.

I just laid in bed and played with Y/n's h/c hair as she just slept peacefully. How did she even end up on top of me without waking me up? I mean I don't mind I'm just curious. After about 10 minutes she started to stir in her sleep, slowly waking up "Good morning love." I said looking down at her smiling. "What time is it?" She asked looking up at me seeing I was smiling. "5:55 darling." "You're already smiling?! It's only 6 in the morning Peter." She said shocked to hear that the day had just begun and I was already smiling. "Only for you." I said pulling her closer to me in the hug. That was it we just laid like that with each other in bed for the next couple of hours.

Y/n2's POV

Peter and Y/n don't know what they are in for. I am going to ruin them, I think I might just keep Tom around he's pretty chill. But I am going to kill y/n and Peter. They deserve it.

Y/n's POV

"Peter I want to go home." I said with tears swelling up in my eyes. "I know Y/n I do too. I just- I don't think we can. I mean we don't even know how to get back." He said as he held me in his arms. "I know I just. I miss it, I miss Happy and the Avengers. I just I miss home. I thought getting out of the tower would be fun, but I didn't mean going to a new world." I said as a tear fell with out my permission and landed on Peter's shirt. I'm assuming he felt it hit his shirt because once t did he lifted my head up and spoke softly as he looked into my eyes, and I into his and he wiped away my tears. "Shh. It'll all be okay baby. We will get home eventually." Once he was finished talking he kissed my forehead lightly, I closed my eyes and more tears fell. I felt his thumbs wipe them away. "Hey... Hey don't cry, it'll be okay. Don't worry" He said trying to reassure me. "I love you Peter." I said closing my eyes as I lightly smiled "I love you too Y/n" He said hugging me again.

"Peter..." "Hmm?" "Thank you." I said with a smile on face even though the tears were still falling. "For what, darling?" "For everything. For sticking with me after everything we have been through. For loving me for me. Not using me because of who my dad is. For caring in general." I said standing up and pulling him up with me. "Y/n you don't need to thank me." He said with a slight smile. "Yes I do Peter." I said staring into his eyes like I always do. "I love you 3000" Peter said "I love you 3000." I repeated.

"Let's go eat some breakfast okay?" Peter said "Okay." I said, but before I could leave the room Peter stopped me. "Hop on" He said. "What?" I questioned laughing at his dorkiness. "Get on" He said gesturing to his back. "You are such a dork." I said jumping on his back as he held my hands, I rested my chin on his shoulder and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Your dork. You know you love me." He said walking out of our room and down the stairs. "Yeah... I really do." I whispered into his ear. "Hey Tony." Peter says as we walked into the living room to find my dad sitting on the couch watching a movie. "Whatcha watchin?" I asked curious, still on Peter's back. My dad looked up at us and just smiled a genuine smile. "Did you know I have 3 of my own movies?!" He asked geeking out. "Oh my god he found the movies." Peter said causing all three of to laugh. "Did you know Peter has his own movie too?" I said excited. "Yeah I saw it, I was gonna watch it but then I saw these 3 masterpieces and put the Spider-Man movie back down." My dad said causing me to laugh but Peter just stood there acting offended, which made me laugh.