Wait. (4)

Y/n's POV

"Wow.. He's hot" Oh shit. I said that out loud. Wait.

Peter's POV

"Wow.. She's gorgeous" Oh shit. I said that out loud. Wait. Did she just call me hot? I felt the heat rush to my cheeks. Damn it now I'm blushing. But I couldn't deny the fact that she was stunning. Like undeniably gorgeous. Wow. 

We were just staring into each others eyes. There we were me laying there in her arms, staring into each others eyes. I finally decided to break the silence between us by coughing a little, then wincing in pain because I forgot about my side wound. "Right, here let me help you" She said. God. She. Is. Amazing.

Y/n's POV

Did he just call me gorgeous? I could feel all the heat rushing to my cheeks as I blushed crazily. He looked perfect. His brown curls, brown puppy dog eyes, god those eyes. I was lost in his eyes. I was staring but I didn't care. So there we were on the roof of Midtown High School, daughter of Tony Stark and Spider-man, laying in my arms staring into each other's eyes.

After a couple minutes Spider-man coughed but then winced in pain, breaking eye contact. "Right, here let me help you" I said. I took half of his suit off so I could get to his wound. He just stared at me as I was tending to his wound, it made me blush a little but I tried to hide it. "You're cute when you blush." Obviously not good enough. He spoke confidently it was quite cute. "Well, you're just cute in general." I realized what I had just said and tried to cover up "I mean..... Whattttttt" I giggled as I looked down. He chuckled as well. "So what's this secret you are gonna tell me?" He asked "First of all, what's your name, Spider-man?" I asked before I revealed who I was "Peter. Peter Parker. Your turn. What's you name, mystery girl?" He asked, quite confidently I might add.

"Y/n. Y/n Stark." And that's where it began.