let's get to know each other (7)

{A/n: Okay so I know I have been more active than usual and that's because it is Spring break and I have nothing else to do, I have some ideas for this book. The book that inspired my ideas is Wrong world by: nekomotherfuker. Wrong world was absolutely amazing I definetly reccomend you read it. It's my favorite fan fiction book ever, and I am so excited for book two. Anyways bak to the story. P.S. these ideas I have probably wont take place right away.}

Peter's POV

She was amazing. Lordy I think that too much, but it's true. It was getting later and I knew if we stayed out here in the cold any longer we would get sick so I broke the silence. "Hey Y/n it's getting really late, if we stay in the cold any longer we are gonna get sick." I spoke softly she was so precious. "Okay do you want to come back to my place? We can watch movies and get to know each other." She asked. I honestly didn't want to leave her, I wanted to get to know her. She seemed like a sweet girl.

"Sure. Hold on tight." I said while wrapping my arms around her waist and swinging off towards the Avengers tower. "Wh- AGHHH" She started screamed. She shut her eyes tight and buried her face into my chest, she was scared but she was cute. I smiled to myself as she put her head closer to my chest. "Hey it's okay. Look at the view it will calm you down." I said trying to comfort her. She looked out at the view and gasped. "It's beautiful" She said in awe. "Not as beautiful as you" I whispered but once again she heard me when she wasn't suppose to. She was blushing like crazy as she spoke "Smooth, Parker" I chuckled slightly as we arrived at the Avengers tower. "We are here." I said as I sat her down on the ground. "We can't go through the front door, well at least you can't. You may work for my dad but he will kill you knowing I brought a boy home. I will go through the front door so I don't worry my dad even more. You climb up to my window and I will let you in there." She explained. I raised my hand to salute and then swung off towards her window hearing her giggle a little.

Y/n's POV

I opened the door and walked in as if I didn't just leave unexpected this morning and not contact my dad all day. "Dad I'm going to my room" I said as I saw him. "No you are not. Why did you just leave this morning and not contact me all day? I was so worried Y/n. You can't just leave, not contact anyone and come back as if nothing had happened. We were all so worried Y/n" He said. I felt guilty. I'm the only one my dad has. I hugged him and started crying "I-i-i'm sorry d-d-dad. I didn't m-mean to w-worry you" I stuttered choking on my tears. "It's okay just please never do that again" He said hugging me back "Okay" I whispered "I'm gonna go to my room now I'm tired" I lied. "Okay good night Y/n" "Night dad. Love you" "Love you too" 

I walked into my room and saw Peter just sitting by my window. He looked like he was freezing. Was I really talking to my dad that long? Gosh not the time Y/n go help him inside. "Oh my god. Peter. I am so sorry. Are you okay?" I asked with worry audible in my voice."Oh my god I feel so bad." I took off his mask. "Oh my. Your so cold. Ugh. I am so stupid" I said with my hands on his cheeks. "Peter I am so sorry. I didn't mea-" He cut me off by kissing me, I was surprised but then I kissed him back. He was so gentle with me. Once we pulled apart I rested my forehead on his. "I-I'm sorry. Y-you just wouldn't stop t-talking and I j-just wante-" I cut him off by kissing him again, that shut him up quick. "It's okay" I said as I rested my forehead on his again, and smiled at him. "So Spider-man. Let's get to know each other. Wanna play truth or dare?" I asked. "I'm down." And thats where it started...