i can't loose you.

previously

How am I supposed to tell him and my dad that I gonna die but not actually die I'm just going to another world but to them I'm gonna die. Exactly. I can't. Not now at least. I will eventually. Just not now.

Y/n's POV

It's been 1 day since I woke up. One. It's already killing me to keep this secret from my dad and Peter so I decided imma tell them today. After all they deserve to know. I checked my watch and it's about 1:30pm. I'm going to tell them now before I start pushing it off more and more and never tell them. "Hey Reece. (Reece is your AI) Where's my dad?" I asked my AI "In his lab Miss Stark" Reece responded. "Reece call me Y/n" "Of course Y/n" and with that I was off. On my way to my dad's lab.

"Hey dad. I need to tell you something. Something you're not gonna like." I said shyly my nervousness present in my voice. "What is it peanut? Are you okay?" He asked worriedly as he hurried over toward me. "Yes, i'm alright. Don't worry. But I need to tell you something important. While I was in a coma I was in this room. It was a dark room and there was a bed in the middle of it. On the bed sat a girl. The girl was me she told me that 'I must go 'there' and figure out how to save my loved ones, and the world.' She said 'I am their only hope and they don't even know it, she said I must go there to the 'real world' she said I need to watch the movie and meet with someone named Stan after the end credits scene, and that once I find Stan I need to make a wish and it will come true.' She told me that when this happens, 'to my family I will have died, but in reality I'm still alive in another world. She said I must go there and return here before it's too late' She basically told me that the world is depending on me, that I am the only one who can save everyone and that I am going to go through the pain of death and you guys will watch it happen. You will watch as I die and when it happens you will think I am dead it doesn't matter that I told you I am not actually dead you will still believe I am dead when I am really all alone in another world" I said as tears started to fall from my eyes without permission.

My dad stood there shocked and I could see the tears forming in his eyes. He didn't say anything he just pulled me in for a hug, like it would be our last which broke my heart. No words needed to be said we just needed each other.

"Do you know when?" He choked out as I heard the tears get caught in his throat. "No" I said still in the hug. That one word. That one simple word is the word that broke my dad's heart. He could lose me at any moment in time and he wouldn't even know.

Tony's POV

I heard the door to my lab open and then I heard Y/n's voice. I don't think anyone understands how lucky I am to have her. If I were given the option between being Iron Man and having Y/n I would easily choose Y/n. Once Y/n walked in she spoke. "Hey dad. I need to tell you something. Something you're not gonna like." I started to get worried not only because she said she has to tell me something I'm not gonna like but because she said it shyly with a nervous tone, and that was very unlike Y/n. "What is it peanut? Are you okay?" I asked quickly rushing toward her to make sure she is okay.

"Yes, i'm alright. Don't worry. But I need to tell you something important. While I was in a coma I was in this room. It was a dark room and there was a bed in the middle of it. On the bed sat a girl. The girl was me she told me that 'I must go 'there' and figure out how to save my loved ones, and the world.' She said 'I am their only hope and they don't even know it, she said I must go there to the 'real world' she said I need to watch the movie and meet with someone named Stan after the end credits scene, and that once I find Stan I need to make a wish and it will come true.' She told me that when this happens, 'to my family I will have died, but in reality I'm still alive in another world. She said I must go there and return here before it's too late' She basically told me that the world is depending on me, that I am the only one who can save everyone and that I am going to go through the pain of death and you guys will watch it happen. You will watch as I die and when it happens you will think I am dead it doesn't matter that I told you I am not actually dead you will still believe I am dead when I am really all alone in another world" She said. I saw the tears slip down her cheeks from her eyes. I stood there shocked for a minute from the information just given to me.