I love you.

previously

"Tom?" I question he froze in the doorway "Y/n.. it's Peter" I froze. I, how is he here? He started running towards me but I was faster and jumped into his arms. My legs wrapped around his waist, I buried my face in the crook of his neck and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he pulled me closer.

I felt his tears hit my shoulders, soaking my shirt but I didn't care. I was soaking his shirt with my tears as well "I missed you so much. I-how are you here?" I whispered into his ear in disbelief still crying into his neck. "I-i don't know. I saw you in my dream and then you disappeared and when I woke up your dad and I were standing outside this house." I couldn't say anything I just kissed him. I missed him so much. I pulled away and looked into his eyes "I missed you so much Y/n" "I missed you too Peter" "I love you with all my heart Stark" "and I love you with all my heart Parker" suddenly what he said earlier set in. "You said you woke up and was standing outside this house with my dad?" I asked "yeah he missed you Y/n. For 2 and a half weeks I wouldn't leave my room or talk to anyone. When I finally decided to leave my room and go tell him you were still alive F.R.I.D.A.Y told me he was sitting outside of my room crying and talking to himself. His exact words were 'I lose my daughter, and then I lose the kid I have always thought of as a son. I lost them both, and I couldn't do anything about it. Ugh if only I could have done something, I would still have my favorite kids here now. Ones gone... and the other won't leave their room. One can't eat, one won't eat. I just I don't know what to do' when I walked out of my room he stood up and gave me the longest hug ever and continued crying. He was a mess without you y/n. He missed you, go see him." Peter said as he set me down. I gave him a quick peck and ran outside to my dad.

I saw him standing there on the sidewalk, once we made eye contact more tears kept coming. I was his eyes tear up too. He opened up his arms waiting for a hug. I sprinted up to him and gave him the biggest hug. I couldn't speak because I was sobbing into his chest. I felt his tears land on the top of my head. "I was a mess without you. Y/n I missed you so much." All I could do was nod. I couldn't speak. I missed my dad so much.

I'm not alone anymore. Thank god.

Peter's POV

*peter's dream*

After Y/n disappeared, I realized I lost her again. The tears kept coming, and they wouldn't stop. I just let her leave again, and with that I woke up.

*end of peter's dream*

I started to wake up. But I wasn't in my bed at Tony's tower I was standing in front of a house and Tony was standing next to me. "Umm. Tony where are we?" I asked him. He shook his head and said "I don't know, kid. We both fell asleep while trying to figure out how to get Y/n back sooner. We were in the same dream, Y/n showed up in the dream, spoke to you then disappeared, you broke down into tears, and then we woke up and now we are here" He said gesturing around him.

"I will go up there and see who's inside since I have spider senses I will know if there is a threat" I said to Tony explaining why I should go and not him. "Fine but kid please be safe, I can't lose you too" He said still heart broken about Y/n. "Of course" I said as I gave him a quick hug. I walked up to the front door and started to open it. Once I stepped inside, shut the door and looked up, I froze. It's her. She's alive. 

"Tom?" She questioned. I'm guessing we are in the 'Real World' Tom and I must look exactly the same if she thought I was Tom. Not gonna lie it kind of hurt to here her call me another guys name. "Umm. Y/n, it's Peter." I said still frozen staring into her beautiful y/e/c eyes. She froze I saw it happen.