KAPITEL 78

LEA'S POV:

The kids are already in the hospital with Vice and Dawn for some kind of therapy for them to recover to whatever kind of trauma this incident caused them.

Aga and I are talking to the police about everything kung paano ba nagsimula or kung anong motive ni Angel to commit such crime. I saw her handcuffed and accompanied by 3 policemen sa kotse ng mga pulis, she looked at me with her eyes full of regret. Akala ko ng manlalaban pa eh but the policemen were able to bring her to jail and she even admitted everything.

* 3 days after the incident

I decided to visit Angel hindi na nga dapat kasama si Aga but he insisted so wala na akong nagawa kundi isama sya. While we are on our way hindi ko alam kung bakit ko nga ba bibisitahin si Angel sa kulungan, siya din naman ang rason kung bakit siya nasa sitwasyon na yon eh pero kaibigan ko pa din si Angel- er I mean, naging kaibigan. 

She could still be a friend of mine, start a new chapter I am willing to accept her as long as wala na siyang grudge against me.

Aga squeezed my hand before uttering the words "we're here Babes." and I can feel an awkward atmosphere. I can't even figure out kung anong tamang words ang dapat kong sabihin or even kung ano ba talaga ang ginagawa ko dito. But for me, I think I am here to let her know that I already forgive although it will surely take me some time to forget and heal.

Upon entering nakita ko kaagad yung pulis na head nung operation nung na kidnapped ang mga bata and as sign of respect I nod at him and told him that I am here to visit Angel.

He joined us sa isang private room, yung parang room for investigations during cases.Aga will stay inside while I talk to Angel. Few minutes after Angel entered the room unhandcuffed as per my request. Enough na sa akin ang nandito sya hindi na kailangang nakaposas pa siya habang kausap ako.