Kapitel 39

LEA'S POV:

After a lot of presentations and tequilla. 2 special numbers were left.

Its already 10:30 in the evening na pala.

Then the organizer called my twins.

Andres played the piano accompanied by her sister's violin. They are playing You're the Reason. And Wonderful Tonight their grandparents' theme song.

Then they sang the next chorus.

It was perfect. They left me in an awe after the performance. Andres hugs his Dad after while Tasha did the same with me.

Then the organizer called me and Aga to dance.

The twins brought us up the stage and they positioned themselves back to where they are earlier.

They played Sana Maulit Muli.

We kind of dance awkwardly. Until the twins whispered, listen to your heart Mom and Dad.

They played Perfect right after and I can say nakabawi naman kami. Dapat lang theme song na namin yun eh.

He whispered, stay. Please stay, babes.

That send chills to my spine and God I miss that!

After pulling me from a turn, we end the dance into a position were we are looking into each other's eyes and while I lean back he supports my back. Then people started to say Kiss!

We kissed, but just a smack. HAHAHA

On my peripheral I saw a woman who madly runaway.

But, shrug it off. I'll enjoy this night. Aga approached me, held my hand and pulled me somewhere na wala masyadong tao. Sa may pool area...

Lea.

Y- yes?

Stay.

We'll be staying here for the next few weeks. After the twins' birthday.

No. I mean. S- stay, stay with me. Forever.

I- I ca--

No.. Please, Babes.

As long as you prove to me that you're worthy.

He hugged me tight, then we smiled and laugh.

I can't promise nor commit anything to you Aga. But I can say, yes walang restrictions sa mga bata. We're in good terms as friends but not as a wife and a husband.

I - I know Lei, I promise. I'll prove to you I am worthy.

He kissed my forehead.

Syempre pabebe muna tayo guys. We'll take things slowly but surely from now on. HAHAHA