Kapitel 64

AGA'S POV:

Akala ko pasyente lang, di naman ako nainform 'MGA' pala.

Saying something?

W- wala. Sabi ko hihintayin kita kahit kelan pa yan?

K. Fine.

~•~•~•~•

LEA'S POV:

Aga! Turn right! Kanina ko pa 'tong sinasabihan lumiko. Hindi ko alam kung lasing o naliligaw lang,ayaw makinig.

AGA ANO BA!? LUMIKO KA NGA DUN DIBA? SAN KA BA PUPUNTA, NAKAKAINIS NA!

B-babes calm down, I wanted to take you out. Lately hindi na kita nakakausap ng matagal eh, I miss my wife. I miss you.

He then swiftly held my hand and kissed the top of it, not removing his sight from the road ( SINCE HE IS DRIVING) . God! His soft low voice made his statement even sweeter which made me fell inlove with him more.

Well this guy never failed to surprise me. He really knows how to impress me.

Were here in TaNdre's samgyup [A/N: Imbento]. He ordered some fresh lettuce, tteokbokki ramen thats spicy and cheesy and ofcourse beef and pork with lots of sauce to choose from.

Why here?

Why, you don't like it?

No that's not what I meant. Its just that its new to me and this place is amazing. The view, the food and the crew.

Babes?

Yes?

Do you like this resto?

Yes!

It ours, not ours literally. Its the twins.

Really!?

Yes, it is named after their names. Ta is from Tash. Ndres from Andres.

They'll surely love this! But t-this is too much.

Babes, just think of this na para sa future nila.

Fine. Andito na din naman ang resto eh.

Then we cracked corny jokes to each other, laughing our hearts out. Andito kami ngayon sa labas ng resto, with the cool wind breeze and the view and a perfect guy with me.

Those stars dazzling in the skies are like his eyes, it makes my heart melt. His voice, his touch that send shivers down my spine and butterflies in my stomach.

I don't know kung anong ginawa ko to deserve this guy, all I know is that Im one lucky gal to be called his wife.