Kapitel 38

Tonight is the night, I'll make the first move to bring my family back together.

AGA'S POV:

The one and only, most beautiful and the human being I love the most is here. Right on time. Di talaga nale - late.

Ang gandaaaa nya talaga. The cut of the dress at the back reveals her flawlessy fair skin and the off shoulder revealed some off her chest not so deep cleavage and her collar bone.

Her hair was tied in a messy bun, some of the loose hair emphasizes her face and jaw.

Her simple yet elegant look, kilay on fleek. Rosy cheeks and red lips perfectly match the diamond on her ears.

Parang sya yung may birthday, dahil pagkalabas na pagkalabas nya ng sasakyan talagang maiintimidate ka.

As in halos lahat ng tao nakatitig sa kanya and their jaws reached the floor.

OA man pero ang ganda nya eh. She greeted everyone good evening. And she reached my mom's table.

Then the organizer came to the mic and said. We will start the event with a message from the celebrant.

[ Goodevening everyone, as you all know it is my 85th birthday. This night is one memorable night not just for me but also for my family. Lea here, stand up dear. Is Aga's wife, a doctor in New York. Flew all the way from NYC to PH just for me. Thank you.  Enjoy the party everyone, god bless! ]

That was a wondeful speech pero Ma, thank you for bringing Lea.

A lot of presentations and there are last 2 special numbers...