Kapitel 26

LEA'S POV:

Tash is sound asleep. Andres held my hand and leads me towards the exit.

Mommy?

B-baby. We have to go, will you come with me?

B-but why Mommy? Isama natin si Tash.

You're too young to understand anak, but one day. Mommy will tell you. Your dad still needs Tash.

Go inside Tita Dawn's car. Mommy will just do something. Dun ka muna sa kanila.

O-ok Mommy.

I wrote a letter to Tash.

My babygirl. Tash Im sorry. I know I am not brave enough to runaway again but Mom was so hurt. Your dad needs you, dont ever forget that I love you and you are my baby girl no matter what. I'll take good care of your kuya and the baby. Take good care of yourself and keep me posted. I'll text you. You wont be able to understand but one day, pag grown up ka na I will tell you why. Mommy will leave this engagement ring here as a promise ring I'll come back and my wedding ring that when I come back we'll try to sort and figure things out and make it work. Im really sorry honey, I love you.

                 Mommy.

I wrote that on tears. Im sorry love. Im sorry.

Habang nagdradrive ako I don't know. Nanlalabo na ang paningin ko and things just black out.

When I opened my eyes, there is blood on my legs and my car just hit a tree.

Then blackout

White ceilling. White sheets. All white. The hospital.

Jodi, is my baby okay???!!!