Kapitel 69

AGA'S POV:

I -it w-wasn't an invitation. When I opened the box it was filled with the pictures of my family, Lea, Me, The twins, Nic. Then our family picture all with a red colored liquid marking.

Lastly, a letter saying it was gift. And a kiss mark, could it be? Is it her? Is she back?

After disposing that, I called security team with the cctv monitor, I've checked all the cctv but heck there is no sign of her. I can feel it she is back, I dont know what trouble will she bring this time.

Should I share this to Lea, no I shouldn't birthday nya na bukas. I just have to shrug this off, pick the kids and everything I'll need for her birthday.

Wait, alam na din kaya ni Lea? Coild this be the reason bakit parang sobrang gusto nya secured kaming lahat?

~•~•~•~•

LEA'S POV:

Oh God, bakit ba ako kinakabahan. Nasa bahay na naman ako with the kids and Aga. Secured na din ang bahay dahil nakalock na lahat and we even have guards here.

Lately, the fact that I am dealing with this on my own, breaking my promise to Aga that we will no longer have secrets ay naba bother na ako. I can't even have a nice sleep dahil konting kibot nagigising agad ako, masyado akong nagwo worry with everything.

Should I tell him na? Or let him find out on his own? But I don't want to lose that no worries smile on his face.