Kapitel 02

Sorry for missing an update last night. Nag gawa lang ng product ng thesis for testing today. And yes, I am updating while on the bus. Hopefully mabilis maprocess para makapagedit agad ng paper and for final defense HAHAHAHA.
===========

LEA'S POV:

Atasha and I are shopping. You know it is her prize for finally beating me on our game.

Andres and Aga should be here by now, what's taking them so long?

Traffic? Maybe??

====
AGA'S POV:

Andres and I are on our way to the mall. Imi-meet namin ang mommy at kapatid nya.

Atasha finally won.

Medyo malapit na kami but my dad called saying that I really have to come to the office for some important matters.

Hindi naman siguro masama na sumaglit sa office..

=====

LEA'S POV:

Jusko Aga, for Pete's sake! Asan ka na?

Hindi ko alam kung na saang part na sila ng mundo. Ang alam ko 3 oras na kami ni Atasha dito. His phone can't even be reach!

It's getting late, ang meeting time 5pm. 8pm na ngayon and the mall is about to close.

I was about to curse him pero naalala ko na I was with Tash.

Mommy where is Daddy and Kuya?

Uhm, anak eat muna your donut and I'll try calling your Dad again, is that ok sweetie?

Yesh mommy, Tash replied with her mouth full of her donut.

Yes she is calling Andres kuya because they knew that he is the first one who came out of mommy's womb.

Few minutes more and I decided na umuwi na lang kami ni Tash.

Tash, let's go na anak.

But- h, ok po.
=========

Aga sinasabi ko sa iyo you better have a good reason for not coming..