Kapitel 65

ANGEL'S POV:

Awww my poor little Lea, treasure the last few moments that you'll have with Aga, my love.

Fuck this investigator, I hired him to update me not to fucking send me stupid, cringy and clingy pictures of Lea and Aga while dating!

Soon I'll be having that smile of yours and you'll be the one in pain and misery Lea!

~•~•~•~•~•

LEA'S POV:

I woke up with no one beside me and its kinda new. Sa aming dalawa ni Aga mas nauuna akong magising. Wala nakakapanibago lang na he's up and its just 5 in the morning

I've decided to check on my kids kung gising na sila since may pasok sila and I don't want them to be late.

And its also strange na naliligo na sila knowing na ang hirap nila pabangunin sa umaga lalo na si Tash. Like ang 30 minutes nyang pagpre - prepare ay 25 minutes pagrereklamo at 5 minutes na paliligo at pagbibihis.

Gosh! What is happening? Is this some kind of a dream?

Then Manang Myrna preparing the dining table is also new, she would still be cooking in the kitchen at this hour.

So I immediately walk towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water but I was shock seeing Aga.

So the reason kung bakit wala siya ay nagluluto pala akala ko naman may maagang business meeting.

He is also the reason kung bakit naliligo na ang mga bata nung chineck ko.

"Good moring babes!" he said before a sweet good morning kiss was planted on my forehead.

Good morning. I said then giving him a sweet smile.

We all gathered in the dining table to eat breakfast, Tash would usually seat near her Dad but this time.

She switched places with her kuya so that she could sit beside me. I wonder why?

She ranted about how early their father knocked at her door asking her to wake up since its already 6 in the morning.

Since she was shocked by what her father stated she immediately grabbed her towel and shower as fast but still squeaky clean as possible.

And by the time she was finished she grabbed her phone to check if its almost 7. But what she saw made her really really angry.

"Mommy, dad fooled us. See! Its just 5:45 am, dapat ngayon pa lang ako maliligo." She said with a frown on her face.

That's funny love, we all laughed at her ranting like a kid.

Gusto lang pala matulog, sleep in the car na lang Tash.

"Fine Ma! But you'll be singing me lullabies." Tash.

Ok, Aga di dapat ako kakanta ngayon pero dahil sayo kakanta ako! But anyway thanks for the food babes!