Kapitel 05

LEA'S POV:

A month from today is Aga's birthday. Yes he is old. HAHAHAHAHA

Im old too, makeup is really helpful. Kaya hindi halata sa akin na malapit na ako mag - 40.

Tama nga sila, pagtumatanda the more mo mafi - feel na mas okay icelebrate ang birthday ng simple.

Yung kayo lang family, hindi yung birthday mo na nga may business pang involved.

Plano ko na isurprise si Aga sa bahay. With the twins help syempre.

So I ask them to draw and write a letter for their Dad.

The finished so fast that I haven't even came up with mine.

Tash drew a portrait of our family.

She wrote the words, I love you Dad. Thank you for tucking me in when I wanted you to do so even though you're tired.

I just hope you obey mommy. I also don't want you to sing me a lullaby, good thing I am not having nightmares.

Leave the singing to mommy and she will leave you the story telling. Happy Birthday Dad!

While Andres drew a rock.

Funny. Andres is very symbolic. He compared his Dad to a stone.

Dad, happy birthday. I know you're strong just like a rock. Rain or shine you work, and take care of us. You and mommy. I love you both.

That melt my heart, they love their parents so much.

Oh kids, eat muna kayong lunch mommy will just check the pool.

Today is a saturday, no patients, kids are here, no Aga, meaning its mommy's time with the twins!!

The kids are already swimming when Manang called me.

Nak, may naghahanap sayo...

=======
Sabaw ba? Sorna I don't know how married people should interact HAHAHAHAHA