Kapitel 58

Hiii, im updating while preparing for our defense later HAHAHAHA.

---

LEA'S POV:

I don't know what I've done. But one thing is for sure. I'll do whatever it takes to keep my family to what it is right now.

Anyway, Im on my way sa school ng mga bata. Its on the way naman so naisipan kong sunduin sila then head directly sa mall and just bond with them.

Nic came first, I texted the two to meet me sa lobby.

Tash came and she us different, she looks ugh hindi ko alam if she is tired or malungkot lang talaga. Then Andres came with a cup of coffee.

He gave it to Tasha and that cheered her up. Andres fished his phone. Nic is with her ate at the back. Before we entered the mall. I saw Andres' message.

She got 15/30 on their Math test and I think she feels like she is a failure and I gave her a coffee to cheer up.

I replied, thanks love for doing that.

I asked them kung saan nila gusto kumain and they said sa Mr. Roboto na lang.

I texted Aga that if he is done with his work he can come but if he isn't just text me.

I was in shock nung nakita kong katabi na siya ng mga bata. But yeah. We ate a lot. Knowing Aga. HAHAHHAHAA

I asked them about school and Tash suddenly kept her mouth shut.

I asked Nic and Andres to go with their Dad so I can privately talk to Tash, good thing they both agreed.

I played Lanys' songs and asked her again hows' school. She cried, and said. "Im sorry Mommy, I failed."

I know you got 15/30. But that doesn't define who you are anak, you are not a failure its just one time anak. Mommy is proud of you. So cheer up and don't cry. Okay?

Yes mommy, I wiped her teard away and when we reached home I pulled her for a hug.

Thanks mommy, goodnight.