𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴༾༾

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝗑 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝗑 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

                                    𖩩 : y/n spent the two weeks she had -- before the sports festival -- training non stop, her grandmother helped her with her healing while her mother was cheering her on. For the fighting portion of the event she had asked Aizawa to help her with combat  for the two weeks which he happily obliged and before everyone knew it the day of the sports festival came.

"Show them what a healer can do kiddo!" Y/n smiled at her mother's encouraging words before taking her leave, "See you there mom, gran!" The two waved her off as she made her way to the location Izuku would usually wait for her in, seeing a familiar head of curly green hair she ran passed him with a smirk, "Hey! Wait up N/n!" The boy shouted as he ran after her, "Let's see who makes it there first!"

As a result they both made it at the same time, they both went their separate ways to go change into their gym uniform before meeting with the rest of their classmates in the waiting room. "Get ready everyone! We're about to go into the arena!"

Y/n felt her heart begin to beat faster as everyone prepared to enter the arena as Iida informed, "Don't worry N/n, you'll do great I just know it!" She turned to her green haired companion with a smile, "Thanks Izu," Izuku returned the girls smile with one of his own as Todoroki approached the two, "Midoriya."

The two turned to the peppermint haired male, "Hey Todoroki, what's up?" Izuku asked, Todoroki had declared war-- Y/n feeling a sense of deja vu as he spoke. "We're not here to be friends, don't forget this isn't a team effort," Todoroki took his leave after finishing off his declaration, "I don't know why you think you have to tell me you're going to beat me ,but you're not wrong Todoroki , you are better than me. In fact you probably have way more potential than anyone- that's why you got in so easily."

Y/n looked over at her best friend as Kirishima walked up to him-- telling him how he shouldn't be so hard on himself, "No he's right, all of those classes are going to be coming for us with everything they've got. We all have to fight to stand out-- and I'll be aiming for the top too." Y/n smiled at Izuku's speech while a certain blonde glared at the two boys. He wasn't going to lose to either one and today was the day he would make that clear to them.

Shortly after, the students had begun to enter into the arena, their nerves growing within each step they took as Present Mic's commentary began to become louder. "Present Mic shouldn't talk us up that much, kinda makes me nervous. How about you guys?" Kirishima asked as he looked over at Y/n and her friend that stood next to him, "Kind of, but not as much as before," Y/n looked over at Izuku next to her who had been sweating profusely out of how nervous he was, he was the complete opposite of her at the moment.