Chapter 45

Have a good day everyone!

Phana's pov

A soft thud of closing door makes me awake. I looked around wildly and slightly panic when I don't find Yo on the bed. Instead of him I found Kit walk out from the bathroom.

"Where's Yo?"

"Chill, dude. He's with Ming in the movie theater."

Kit told me. He looked freshly showered. I sighed in relief.

"Is he okay?"

"He seems fine to me."

"Wait, movie theater?"

He laughed.

"Yeah. Can you believe it? Yo has a fucking movie theater in his house, with a big screen and nice couch. There's even a microwave to make popcorn and a mini fridge. Can you fucking believe it?"

I ignored him.

"How is he?"

"I told you he's fine."

"Tell me the detail."

Kit looked at me unamused.

"Why don't you see him yourself?"

The truth is, I want to be prepared first. But I nodded.

"Get shower, we need to get back before lunch."

I nodded again. Kit told me that Uncle already waiting us for breakfast once I walk out from the bathroom. We head downstairs to find Uncle already sit on the dining room reading something from his tablet.

"Morning boys. Have a good sleep?"

"Yes, Uncle. Thank you for having us."

"My pleasure. You are welcome to come here anytime you want. Sit down, let's eat. Where's Yo?"

Uncle asked me.

"Kit say he's with Ming in the movie theater."

A soft giggled suddenly heard from stairs, makes me turn around. Ming appeared with sulking face as he carrying Yo on his back. I smile when I realised it was Yo who giggled a while ago. That was a good voice. 

"Get off! You're heavy!"

Ming nearly throw Yo on the chair beside me but I held him so he can land gently. Ming round the table to sit beside Kit. They both smile at each other.

"Morning Dad."

"Morning Son. How's your sleep?"

"I slept well."

That's right, he slept like a baby all night.

"How's you leg?"

I asked him. He looked up to meet my eyes for a second before looked down again.

"It don't hurt that much."

Ming glared at him.

"So why did you make me carry you all the way down?"

"No reason. Let's eat, I'm hungry."

We start to eat our breakfast. Uncle start asking about our College life. Ming was in the middle of telling his Dad about The Angels when Forth and Beam walk into the room. They both look confuse when they see Yo, but Ming signalled them with his eyes to not ask anything.

"Hey, Kid."

Forth greet Yo as he ruffle his hair.

"Hey, I don't know you were here, too. Where did you guys sleep last night?"