Chapter 23

Wayo's pov

I know Ming for my whole life to know that something is bothering him even after a quick glance. But I know I would never makes him open up to me no matter how much I push him so I just had to wait until he slipped and blurred it out by himself. But it never crossed my mind that the trigger was when I told him about how I feel about this whole P'Pha's thing. And then he kiss me. He kiss me with tongue and all. I decided to let him, to see how far he'll go. So when his kiss become more intense and he started to kissing my neck, I freaked out. He must be realised it because he stopped and keep saying that he's sorry. I decided to push him a little bit and he said he love me?! 

Okay, I want to laugh so hard but I hold it in because I know he's struggling with his own feeling. So when he finally blurted out what's in his mind, I can't hold my laugher anymore. I don't know how long I've been laughing and his sulking face didn't help either. I calm down after a while and take a deep breath.

"Are you done laughing?"

"For now, yes I'm done."

He huffed at me annoyingly. I pinch his nose makes him rolled his eyes.

"Since when did you become this cute, Mingkwan?"

He slapped my hand away and gave me his middle finger. I laughed again.

"So is this what's bothering you? You think you're in love with me?"

"Don't blame me! I never be in love before. How could I know?"

"I'm sorry, Ming. But I don't think you love me that way."

"How do you know?"

I sighed in frustration. This idiot is much more stupid about his own feeling. 

"What's make you think you love me?"

"I told you, I don't like seeing you with P'Pha."

"Being jealous doesn't mean you're in love, Ming."

"It doesn't?"

"Of course not. It's more than that."

"Care to explain?"

"I'm not sure myself."

He closed his eyes and lean his head on the headboard. I didn't say anything and watched him silently. 

"Let me ask you this. Are you happy when you're with me?"

"Yes."

"Are you sad when you're not with me?"

"Of course."

"So sad that makes you can't eat, can't sleep, can't do anything but thinking about me all the time?"

"Of course I think about you all the time. But I eat and sleep just fine."

"You were thinking about me even when you're with someone else?"

"Yes.. I guess? Not really. No. I don't know. I didn't think about you when I was making out with a girl. I mean, that would be weird, right?"

"So you're not attracted to me physically right?"

"You're cute. I don't mind to have you as my boyfriend."

I decided to forgive him for calling me cute because I laughed at him before so I just ignored his comment.

"So you don't like it when I'm with P'Pha?"

He nodded.

"Will you be okay if I'm with someone else?"