Chapter 28

Here it is~

Wayo's pov

I woke up in someone warm embrace the next morning. This is comfy. I smiled and nuzzled deeper onto his chest and sighed in relief. I was about to fell asleep again when I realised something. This isn't Ming's scent. Then I remember that I wasn't even in my dorm room. My eyes snapped open and looked up to see P'Pha's sleeping face just a few inch from me. I tried to moved away but he tighten his arm around me. I gave up after a few try and just laying there watching him sleep. 

I used this chance to observe his face closely, tracing my finger slowly from his eyebrows, down to his nose and stop at his bottom lips. God he looks so perfect. I was so mesmerized with his lips when he suddenly bit down my finger. I gasped and hear a soft chuckled. He opened his eyes slowly.

"You're awake?"

He nodded and free my finger from between his teeth.

"Since when?"

"Since you tried to free yourself from me."

"And you pretended to sleep the whole time?"

"It's pretty funny actually."

I was trying to free myself again but he pull me closer.

"P', let me go."

"But I promise you last night that I won't."

I frowned and memories from last night flooded my head. I remember I was having a nightmare and wake up to see P'Pha's worried face hovering above me. I remember I begged him not to leave me while he keep hugging me until I fall asleep. I groaned and hide my blushing face with my palm. He laughed and caressing my hair gently.

"Cute."

I cursed at myself for falling asleep. P'Pha must be realised there's something wrong with me. He hold my wrist to looked at my face.

"Yo.. what is it?"

I bit my lips.

"Did I say something last night in my sleep?"

He looked at me for a second and shook his head.

"No, you just tossing around."

I don't think he's telling the truth but I was grateful he's not asking me about it.

"Don't mind what I said last night, P'. I didn't mean anything by it."

"But I mean it. I won't leave you alone."

I feel my heart skip a beat under his gentle gaze. He smiled and ruffled my hair. 

"But I bet your boyfriend wouldn't like it, though."

I bit down my lips again and looked down. I consider it for a second and look up to meet his eyes.

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Hm?"

"Ming's not my boyfriend. He's my best friend, my brother, my family. He's the only one in this whole worlds who know me the most. He always been there with me in every best and worst moments in my life. But, no, he's not my boyfriend. I don't love him that way."

He looked sad for a second. I looked at him in confuse but he smile thinly at me.

"But he called you Babe and all. You sure he's not your boyfriend?"

"He always do that to annoyed me."

"And he told you he loves you."

I shrugged my shoulder.