Chapter 5

Trigger Warning!!

This chapter contain an explicit rape, abuse, and sexual assault.

Just skip this part if  it make you uncomfortable.

Wayo's pov 

 I looked around with my back rest on the wall and see a couple of seniors talking under the tree not far from me. They talking and smiling at each other and finally walking away hand in hand. This place indeed a perfect place to sneak around with your lover. I blushed at that thought.

I take out my phone and look at the time. It has been fifteen minutes. Maybe he change his mind. Or maybe he pull a prank on me. I was just about to text Ming to asked where he was when I feel a movement in my right. I looked up with smile but froze when I see Sanit standing there with his two friends instead of P'Pha. He smirked at me. I try to go to my left and see two other boys blocking my way. I try to call Ming but Sanit take my phone forcefully and throw it to one of his friend.

"What do you want?"

He move closer and trapped me between the wall with my back against it.

"What about we have some fun here, faggot?"

I tried to push him away but he didn't bulged.

"Stop playing hard to get. I know you come here because you think that senior would show up and fuck you. But sadly he won't."

He reach out to his friend and one of them give him a black box. My eyes widened in shock.

"How did you get that?"

He smirked and hovered his mouth above my left ear. I closed my eyes in disgusted.

"Let's just say that my friend is in the right place and the right time this morning and see you put this give at that senior table. He simply just took it and gave it to me."

"Get off of me!"

"Why? I thought you'll like it better if we come here instead of that senior. There are five of us. I'm sure you'll satisfied more."

He traced my lower lips with his finger. I catch it between my teeth and bite hard. He groaned in pain and I push him until he fall on the ground. I tried to run but his friends blocking my way. Two of them hold my hand and pinned me on the wall. Sanit get up and angrily step forward and punch me in the stomach. I crouch down in pain with his two friends still holding my arms to keep me stand still. Sanit grabbed my hair to make me looked up forcefully. I closed my eyes to hold my tears.

"You're feisty! It'll be fun. Take him to the storage room."

They started to drag me away to the storage room. I tried to scream but they covered my mouth with their hand. I tried to bite it but he's pressing my mouth hard, makes my lips can't even move. They throw me on the floor. I yelped in pain when I felt a scratched in my arm. I tried to move away from them and looked around. The place is so dark and cold. I reach out everything I can reach and throw it at them. I cried out for help but they just laugh at me.

"Grab him."

One of them grab my hand while the other covered my mouth with his hand again. They lay me on the floor. I struggle to get loose while my feet kicking wildly. I feel my cheek burn and my ears ringing when Sanit slap me hard in the face.

"Hold him still."

One of them hold my feet while the other hold my hand above my head. I feel Sanit hovered above me, press me down with his body. One of his hand covered my mouth while his other hand started to roaming around my body. His face is so close with my face that I can feel his breath. He moved his head towards my neck and bite it. I yelped in pain.

"Hurry up, Jerk! We want to play with him too!"

I heard the one who hold my feet hurried him. Sanit laugh and rip my uniform with one hand while his other hand still busy covering my mouth, makes me hard to breath. I keep crying and begging them to stop while praying that someone's gonna come and help me. But I started to loose my strength and my faith. I know exactly what about to happen. So I started to prayed that they just kill me instead.

I feel something poking my entrance and I scream in pain. Just then I heard ruckus in the door makes all of them froze. Suddenly the door burst open with loud bang and I closed my eyes when a sudden bright light hurting my eyes. My whole body feels numb. I can heard a loud noises coming from around me. Suddenly I feel someone arms around my body. Just then I started to scream and kicking and crying, begging them to stop. This person keep holding me tight, whispering something in my ear that I can't make out. Then everything went blank.

.

.

.

.

This is my first time ever to write this kind of content in my whole life.

It takes for almost a whole day to finally finish this chapter. 

I'm sorry if this chapter too explicit to you.

I'll see you next time..

XOXO