Chapter 35

Have a good day 😘

Wayo's pov

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?"

Nate asked me while we walking to Science Cafeteria. The Angels asking me to have lunch together with them. The seniors were busy and Ming wants to meet some friends in Engineering Cafeteria so I asked Nate to come with me.

"A little. What about you?"

Nate pouted.

"Very. What if I messed up?"

"You won't. You were doing great."

She smile at me.

"You were great too. I think you'll win, Yo."

I snorted.

"I don't think so. I can't beat Suthee or Park."

Nate scrunched her nose everytime I mention Park.

"Of course you can! You were better than both of them!"

I ignored her.

"Where is Suthee?"

Nate glared at me.

"I don't know! I'm not his mother."

I raised an eyebrow at Nate's statement. I noticed there is something weird between her and Suthee since our beach trip. They used to fighting a lot but now they're avoiding each other.

"What happen with you two?"

"Nothing! Oh, there they are!"

Nate pointed at the centre of the Cafeteria, where the Angels already start eating while talking at each other. Fatty noticed us and start calling our name, gaining attention from around us. I glared at him to tell him to shut up. Nate and I get our food first before join them on the table.

"Yo!! I missed you!!!!"

Fatty squealing loudly. I cover my ears annoyingly.

"Shut up, Bitch! You're too loud!"

Jay yelled at him. They all loud.

"You don't miss me?"

Nate asked them. Montree giggled.

"Be handsome and we will."

Nate rolled her eyes. 

"Oh my! Look at that hawty!"

The Angels start whispering at each other. I ignored them and eat my food. Suddenly someone stop beside our table. I looked up and frowned when I see Park carrying his food with smile on his face.

"Hi, Yo. May I join you?"

"Stalker!"

Nate whispered loudly at my ears. Park must be hear it but he didn't change his composure.

"Sure! Sit here! What's your name?"

Fatty and Red grab his arm to make Park sit between them.

"I'm Park."

The Angels start introducing himself and asking Park some questions. Nate glared at him and take out her phone and typing angrily. Park keep looking at me the whole time. I tried to ignored him and eat my food. He makes me really uncomfortable with his stare. Nate coughed loudly, gaining attention from the Angels.

"Where is P'Pha, Yo? Why don't he take you to lunch like usual?"

Nate asked me innocently. But I know what's on her head. And it's working because the Angels start bombarding me with questions.