Chapter 12

Welcome :D

Wayo's pov

"Is it only me or P'Pha is staring at you the whole time?"

Nate, the Science Star who sat beside me nodded her head to the front. We were currently sitting on the floor while listening the senior ranting about our schedule for three weeks ahead. I looked up to see P'Pha, standing with the other last year moon and other staff against the wall with his two hands in his pocket jeans. His eyes is fixing at me. I gulped, cursing at how the hell he can makes my heart beat wildly after all this years just by standing there looking handsome. I tried to control my face and look away.

"Maybe he's looking at you."

"I don't think so."

"I'll bet my ass he's looking at Yo."

I turned to looked at Suthee, the Medical Moon who suddenly joined our conversation. He scooted closer from behind me and settled himself between me and Nate. I cringed and moved away from him when his knee touching mine.

"And what makes you think I want your ass?"

He rolled his eyes but ignored me.

"But seriously, what's his deal anyway?"

I looked up to meet P'Pha's eyes again. I glared at him and mouthing:

"What the fuck are you looking at?"

He laughed, earning a confused look from people who standing beside him. I scowled at him. And this time, he's winking at me. I blinked. Suthee and Nate gasped.

"Did he just..? Is he..? But I thought he's straight."

Suthee is too shocked that make him shutter. 

"Doesn't matter. I mean, look at Yo. He even prettier than me or any of this Stars."

"Well I can't say no to that."

"Fuck you! I'm not pretty!"

They laughed.

"Awh! But I think you'll look good together, Yo."

Nate squealing surprised both me and Suthee. Suthee frowned and moved away from Nate, makes me moved away more from Suthee. But it makes me get closer to the person who sat beside me. 

"Sorry."

I told him when my knee accidentally touch his.

"It's okay."

That guy smile at me. Maybe he mean well, but somehow his smile makes me uncomfortable. I looked both my left and right and sighed. They too close to my comfort zone, so I decided to move forward. Suddenly the carpet in front of me looked so interesting, so I'm staring at it. Well, not really. I was just too afraid to looked up and find myself draw into those eyes again.

"So that's it for today everyone. Don't forget to gather around 7 tomorrow morning. Don't be late!"

The senior voice with the following growled from around us draw my attention. Seven in the morning? Really? I'm so ready to kill Montree! I sighed and get up to walk along with Suthee and Nate outside the hall. I bid my goodbye to them once outside. It takes only about ten minutes walking through the shortcut to reach my dorm when it takes longer with car because of the long route and the traffic, so I decided to just walk instead of calling Montree. But suddenly my step is stopped by someone.

"Hi.."

I frowned at him.

"Do I know you?"

"I sat beside you at the hall. I'm Engineering Moon, my name is Park. You're Wayo right?"