Chapter 18

Happy reading~

Forth's pov

"P' are you even listening to me."

"Not really."

"Since when?"

"Since you start mentioning about Pha."

"That was about fifteen minutes ago."

"Oh, that long?"

"Then why don't you say anything?!"

"You keep blabbering it's so boring that I started to dozed off right away! Stop talking about Pha, Ming! Do you like him or something? Because Yo definitely will kill you!"

I massaging my forehead. I was waiting for Yo in front of the practice hall when Ming called. He keep asking and talking about Pha since he know that Pha often hanging around Yo lately. I get that he worried about Yo, but I have to agreed with Yo about this one. Ming is a pain in the ass sometimes. 

"Fuck no! What the hell!"

"Then stop talking about him. You have to trust me about this, Ming. He's not a bad guy. He'll never hurt Yo intentionally."

"It's not that, P'. You know how that brat is. He'll eventually fall for P'Pha again and if P'Pha gave him false hope, he'll hurt again. I can't just stand here doing nothing."

I think he never stop, Cousin. But I know well to hold my tongue before Ming freaked out and return home right away just like when I told him about Park. It takes me almost whole night to calm him down and reassures him that everything's fine and he should stay there for now. Yo will kill me on the spot if that happen. 

"Ming.. Honestly, I think that Pha is somehow interested in Yo this time."

"How do you know?"

"I never see Pha give this much attention to anyone before other than to Beam and Kit."

"That's not enough. Say he's interested, then what? What if P'Pha don't like Yo enough to be with him after gave Yo false hope?"

"Stop thinking about 'What if' Ming. And stop seeing Yo as a weakling. You know he hate it if you do. Yes it might hurt him if that happen. But he needs to take the risk and face the hardest by himself. You just need to stay by his side and get ready when he need you. You can't protect him from everything, Ming. I thought that's the reason he let you go, to be able to stand by himself and become stronger."

Ming stay silent for a moment. A loud clapping sound heard from inside the hall and people started to coming out. I spotted Yo walking with Park with a big scowl on his face while Park smile widely. Yo saw me and walked faster leaving Park behind.

"Look, I have to go now. Just think about what I'm saying, okay? Don't stressed too much and take care of yourself. Say hi to Aunty from me. I'll call you back later."

"Ok, bye P'."

"Is that Ming?"

Yo asked when I hang up the phone.

"Yes. He's just asking about how are you doing."

He rolled his eyes.

"Park still bothering you?"

"He keep asking to have a dinner with me no matter how I ignored him."

I sighed. What's wrong with that kid anyway. I had talked to him and even threatening him as a senior to leave Yo alone but he never listen. I clearly have to do something about this.