Chapter 16~!

I typed this while I was sick, so I AM AWESOME~!!!! Okay my rant is over. Except for this: I'm sorry, but this was bound to come up eventually. You know it was, don't deny it! X3

-------------------------------------

"Hey, Mattie?" I said later that same morning, between second and third period. "What's that little loopy hair thing right there?" I pointed at it with a look of curiosity.

"It's a, um... Well... How do I put it?" he said, blushing as expected.

"Can I touch it?" I asked, hoping it might prompt him to explain.

"No!" he exclaimed quickly, which surprised me.

"Why not?"

"Because it's my erogenous zone!" he blurted, though I was still confused.

"What's an "erogenous zone"?" I inquired, feeling like a little kid because I didn't know.

There was a bout of heroic laughter drawing closer, and America leaned on Canada's shoulder out of the blue.

"It means if you touch it, he gets bloodrush to a certain place," America explained cryptically.

"Yeah, I'm still lost," I replied.

"He gets horny. Hard. Call it what you want, dude," America said, probably expecting that to phase me.

Sorry to disappoint. "Is that really what it does?"

Canada nodded, ducking his face behind Kumajirou.

"Do you have one, America?" I asked.

America nodded, pointing at his random cowlick. "Mine represents Nantucket, but it's also my erogenous zone, too."

"You countries are weird... You have nerves in your hair?" I said with a shake of my head. "And if I'm a country then I might have one too, right?"

The North American brothers looked at each other. "Do any of the girls have ahoges?" America asked, and Canada shrugged.

"I'm not really sure. Oh, wait! Taiwan has an ahoge, I think."

"Isn't she like the only one, though?"

"Well, what about your states?"

"Mel- Malcolm isn't a state. I've got them all in school down in DC. But you're right, some of 'em have weird hairs."

"I've got a funky hair thing," I piped up, grabbing back their attention.

"Dude, you do?" America said, surprised.

"Can we see?" Canada asked, but the "see" in that question was drowned out by the bell ringing.

"Ah, we're late!" I cried out, grabbing one of their hands each and running to gym frantically.

"A scholarship student coming to class late? That's a good way to get it revoked," Mr. Ward, the gym teacher, said scoldingly, referring to my scholarship.

"I really am sorry, Mr. Ward. I promise not to let it happen again," I said with sincerity.

"Hmph. See to it that you don't. Go dress down, Middleton."

I nodded and hurried to my little curtained shower to change.

"Don't worry about Mr. Ward, bro," America said from the other side of the plastic barrier. "He's really strict about tardiness 'cause he hates it when people skip his class."

I didn't answer, instead resolving to not be late to PE again. I couldn't be kicked out!

~~~

4th Period