Kougyokyu, Kouen ¦ Nightmare

Sibling! Kougyoku x reader x Sibling! Kouen

Feeling someone shake you, a groan escaped your lips as you slowly opened your eyes. You blinked the sleepiness away and noticed it was still dark out, perhaps it was the middle of the night. You looked to your side and see your little sister, Kougyoku, her arm gripping your own and the other gripping her doll. Tears gathering up her eyes.

You sat up and scooped your little sister up and placed her on your lap, stroking her head as she sobbed onto your sleeping robe. You whispering comforting words unto her ear. It isn't uncommon for you to do this, it has been like this for the pass few months. That's why your father made you move to the room close to hers for you to comfort her and you were glad that he did.

She was alone. No one to play with her but you and her attendant, no one to acknowledge her as a princess but you, Kouen, Judal and her attendant, Ka Koubun.

When you realized that her cries have died down and resorted into hiccups. You pulled her away from you a bit and gazed at her teary pink eyes. Wiping her tears away you give her a smile and said,

"Do you want to go to nii-san's room and sleep there?" her eyes sparkled and nodded her head immediately, earning a chuckle from you.

You got out of bed and slipped on your sandals. You got out of your room and walked to your brother's room with Kougyoku still by your waist. Her small hiccups and your footsteps the only thing heard.

When the two of you got to Kouen's room, you set Kougyoku to her feet. Without bothering to knock, you slowly opened the door and peeked in. Kouen's back was facing you.

Grinning, you picked up Kougyoku and went inside. Approaching his bed, you lifted the covers up and settled Kougyoku beside Kouen, you doing the same.

The three of you fitted perfectly on the bed.

You reach over and placed your arm around Kougyoku, your arm trapping her but she didn't mind and let herself slowly fall asleep her grip on her doll not faltering as she did so.

Kouen shifts in his position before turning around to face you, his eyes open a bit. His gaze went from you to Kougyoku, who is lightly snoring, her chest rising up and down at a normal pace and back to you.

"Nightmare again?" he asks and you nod as an answer.

A sigh escapes his lips and moves Kougyoku's bangs away from her face before hovering his arm around you, careful not to squeeze Kougyoku and moved a bit closer.

"Don't worry I'll protect the both of you." he says and closes his eyes to go to sleep again.

You smile at him and give him a kiss on the forehead before doing the same to Kougyoku, and closed your eyes, falling asleep afterwards.