Ja'far ¦ Sparks of Jealousy and Love

A small frown settled on Ja'far's lips as he watched you and Sharkkan laugh at some joke he had said. If someone would see him and ask him if he was jealous he of course will decline but deep down he knew he was.

And instead of letting himself watch the irritating scene in front of him. Ja'far turned around and went to his study room to finish the papers that the idiot of a king couldn't finish.

When he had reached the said room, he let out a tired sigh as he plopped down on his chair.

The cheering and music of the still on going party of Sindria was still heard making him shake his head before averting his focus on the three stacks of paperwork in front of him.

It was a pain but it does take things off of his mind, so he shouldn't be the one to complain.

Time passed and Ja'far was almost halfway from his first stack when he heard a knock on his door.

Confusion written all over his face, he let the person in by saying "Come in."

His eyes widened as he saw you walk in with a smile on your lips.

    "What are you doing here, [Name]?"  He asked as he gave you a look making you frown a bit.

  "I should be the one asking you that! I mean there's a party going on outside and you're cooped up here in you room doing your papers. . . That is Sinbad's responsibility." You whispered the last part to yourself but Ja'far somehow still heard it.

He let out a sigh and said "I'm simply getting away from the noise but it's still loud here. . . Also shouldn't you be with Sharkkan?"

You lightly flinched as his voiced was laced of venom when he mentioned the male you were talking with minutes ago.

  "Eh Sharkkan got drunk immediately so I left him be." You said nonchalantly as if you weren't interested at the current conversation. But in reality you were, Ja'far was obviously mad at Sharkkan and you were planning to make him spill.

"Is that so. . ." You heard him mumble.

A moment passed and Ja'far resumed on the papers, leaving you awkwardly standing by the door.

You silently huffed at this though a smile went to your face as a thought came to you.

You speed walk towards Ja'far and latched your hand unto the latter's wrist and yanked him up before bolting out of the room.

Ignoring his protests, you guided him.

Ja'far was becoming dizzy as you and him ran through many corridors. Though that slowly faded as cool air hit his face. He closed his eyes for a sec and reopened them.

He saw you sitting at the edge of one of the circular roofs of the palace and there he noticed how he missed your warmth.

You patted the space beside you as you gave him a cheeky grin and the assassin took this as a sign to sit beside you.

Peaceful silence surrounded the two of you as you two watched the kingdom went into another jovial night.

Ja'far then averted his chocolate brown eyes to you and his cheeks tinted pink as the lights from the city illuminated your smiling face and made your eyes sparkle more than they usually did.

Ja'far was snapped out of it when he heard your voice making him look at you in question.

     "Sorry what was it?" You chuckled at him and repeated your question. "I said, why were you mad at Sharkkan?" He blinked at you, once, twice before letting out an "Ahhh,"

"It's nothing." He added as you stared at him. You hummed at him obviously not believing him, it was after all anything but nothing.

Silence enveloped once more until you spoke.

    "You were jealous weren't you?" The male's face flared up though a frown was also present as he noticed the teasing tone the sentence held.

You took his silence as a yes to which made you grin and tackle him into a hug careful not to push him to where he could fall from his death.

   "Aww you really are jealous!"

"W-what!? I never said anything!!" You ignored him and hugged him tighter and unconsciously said "Don't worry Ja'far, I love you too much to switch you with Sharkkan!"

Realizing what you had said you backed away from him and started to apologize quickly.

He blinked and chuckled making you look at him with a blush painting your cheeks.

  "You should've waited for my response instead of apologizing." You looked down in shame. "You would reject me anyways. . ."

You then felt fingers grasp your chin and Ja'far made you look at him with a smile gracing his lips.

"Well how about this answers your doubts." As he said that soft and warm lips touched your own.

Your eyes was wide but you got over the initial shock and melted into the kiss and moved your hands to Ja'far's hair careful not to remove his hat and made the kiss more firm and passionate.

At the same time the fireworks from below was shot and beautiful colors illuminated both the starry night and you.