Kouen ¦ A Child As My Husband

You blinked at the child in front of you. You even rubbed your eyes to see if you were hallucinating but it was real, very real.

     "W-what happened to you. .?" Little Kouen gave you a blank expression and answered, "It was probably from the food or drink last night." You sweat drop and said, "But when I checked up on you earlier, you were fine. . ."

Kouen gave you a look, making you sigh. "Even in your kid form you're still serious." You mumbled. "What was that, [Name]?" You nervously chuckled and said that it was nothing. Little Kouen raised an eyebrow at you.

You knelt down to his level and closely looked at Kouen's face making him step back. "W-what is it. .?" Instead of replying, you lightly pinched his cheeks and noticed how soft it was. A blush appeared on your face as you took Kouen into a hug. His face pressed up against your chest, his cheeks erupting into a shade of red.

     "My husband is so cuuute!" You squealed out as you literally squished the life out of the oldest prince.

You pulled away though when Kouen started to hit your arm. Kouen huffed as he fixed his clothes and looked at you, who was pouting and giving him the puppy eyes. He looked away with a blush on his cheeks and said, "Fine."

You squealed again and scooped him into your arms and made your way to your guys' bedroom.

You gently laid him on the bed and crawled up next to him. You wrapped your arms around him and buried your face on his maroon hair.

     "I wouldn't mind if our kids would look like you. . ." You mumbled against his hair before slowly drifting to sleep.

Unknown to you, Kouen perfectly heard you and a small smile graced his lips as he wrapped his small arms around your waist and like you, he also drifted to sleep.

. . . . .

You groggily opened your eyes and squinted them as the afternoon sunlight hit your face. You mentally cursed as you glared at the light. Though your eyes drifted to Kouen and let out a yelp as red eyes bore into your own (e/c) ones.

     "Did you had a good nap, my flower?" You blushed as his husky voice resonated through your eardrums. Not trusting your voice, you just settled with a nod.

Kouen let out a small smirk as he said, "About what you said before you fell asleep, do you want to make it true?" Your face bloomed into a deeper shade of red as you said incoherent words. To which resulted with Kouen shutting you up with a kiss.

       "Don't worry that won't happen until later night."

Cue of you burying your face into Kouen's chest.