Money problems

Yo I'm back, ik this is really annoying but I'm gonna skip forward a month in the story xxx

Beaus POV

Everything has changed again in the past month me and the boys have stopped partying every night. Ellie dropped out of college because she wasn't doing very well, I'm not happy about that.

I've also got my own job because we're having major money problems as the janoskians has stopped making us money. Luke and jai also make money, Luke with his new photography company and jai by drawing.

I heard the front door go and I turned my head as I sat on the sofa to see Ellie walking in, she looked high.

"And where have you been again?" I asked her, she's started going out every night and getting high and drunk, I don't even know who she does it with.

"I'm 18 remember beau, none of your business" she said sarcastically at me.

"It is when it's 2am and I was sat here worried about you" I tried to make her see sense.

"Go to bed like Luke and jai then" she shrugged.

"What's happening to you?" I asked her, my innocent little sister as turned into a nightmare, I guess it's just her way of dealing with her grief 2 years on.

"Shut up beau" she said as she went to get a drink.

"Nah nah nah come here and sit down we need to have a talk" I said, I've had enough, at first I let her habits slip a lot because I guessed it was just her grieving process, but dropping out of college and doing nothing all day wasn't cool anymore, everyone needs to contribute in this household, money is such a struggle at the moment.

"No" she stated.

"Don't make me come get you" I said.

"Ugh fuck you" she said as she sat down on the coach next to me.

"I'm fed up of this attitude, you sleep all day and then get high all the time, you used to wanna do well and you cared about college but now you've freakin dropped out" I ranted at her.

"You partied all the time a month ago" she retaliated, which was very true.

"Yeah but we saw sense when we started to struggle with money, you can't live in this house and not contribute" I said really seriously.

"Your my brothers Beau, your job is to look after me" she bitched at me.

"Your 18, of course I want you here, I love you, but Luke and jai contribute and you don't" I shrugged.

"YOUR KICKING ME OUT" she yelled at me.

"You know that's not what I meant" I said raising my eyebrow.

Ellie's POV

Deep down I know I'm a mess at the moment, I've been a mess for 2 years but recently I've stopped caring about my education and my career so I dropped out and decided to take a break from all that shit, which beau obviously does not approve of.

"Look you need to start doing something, you can't just do nothing" beau stated, which was very true.

"I'll clean and cook for you then" I said annoyed at how he was talking to me.

"You can cook and clean and get a job" he smirked.

I gave him a look of annoyance.

"Look, you either go back to college and I'll support you, or you get a job and pay some bills" Beau shrugged.

I gave in and nodded, his point was fair enough I guess.

"Your free to live under my roof forever or as long as you need but you can't just sponge off us, it's not fair" he said a bit calmer now.

"Okay" I said simply, still annoyed just because I hate it when my brothers tell me what to do.

"So where did you go?" He asked again.

"To get high" I shrugged, wasn't it obvious.

"Why?" He asked, god beau shut up already.

"Something to do" I stated, honestly I don't even like weed or the random kids from my old college that I do it with, it just passes the time.

"Well you won't be doing it anymore then, tomorrow you can clean up the house then start looking for a job" beau grinned at me.

"Fuck off" I snapped at him.

"I'm serious El, start doing shit or go live somewhere else" he said as he got up.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm going to sleep, I've got a day off tomorrow tho, so I'll wake you up and help you apply for some jobs or something" he said.

"Fine" I reluctantly agreed.

"Night, go get some sleep, I love you" he said as he walked into his room.

I didn't answer him I just went and got myself a drink and then sat back down on the coach thinking for a bit.

He was right tho, I've turned into a brat and it's not me. My brothers have helped me so much over the past 2 years and I do nothing for them. I've not been so close with them the past few months, I've pushed myself a way a lot because I felt like I was to much of a burden, but I still create problems even when I try and stay away.

I ended up falling asleep on the coach, still in my clothes.

Jai's POV
I had been woken up by Ellie shouting, then I had vaguely heard her and beaus conversation through the wall. He was right, Ellie really was slacking.

I fell back asleep for a bit and then went into the kitchen to get a glass of water at about 4am.

I was surprised to see Ellie fully clothed asleep on the sofa. I grabbed a blanket off the side and threw it over her.