Chapter 78- sick

Note

Yooo guys sorry this took so long I've just been really busy with work and that, BUT IMMM BACKKKK and I'll be updating more often now.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

***one week later****

Beaus POV

Luke has been really sick for like the past 24 hours, first we thought it was a normal cold but he has no energy and he's struggling to even walk.

It was currently 2pm and I was going to check on my little brother, last time I checked he was asleep, but as I walked into his room I noticed he was awake.

"Hey bro, how you doing?" I asked him.

"Shit" he mumbled, obviously struggling.

"You need anything?" I questioned him.

"I need to use the toilet but I can't walk" he mumbled again.

"Come on, ill help you" I said as I went over to his bed and helped him to stand up, he clung to me, needing my support.

I carefully walked him to the bathroom, before letting him go in and I waited outside for him to finish, I hated seeing my little brother this way, I felt so bad for him.

As I was waiting I heard a bang, I pushed open the bathroom door without any hesitations, luckily Luke hadn't locked it.

"Luke" i half yelled as I saw him laid on the floor holding his head in pain.

"DANIEL" I yelled, as his room was next door and I knew he was in there.

I heard running, I helped Luke to sit up and I rubbed his back, the Daniel came in.

"What happened?" He asked confused.

"Luke fell, help me take him back to his room" I explained, Daniel nodded before taking Luke's arm and supporting his wait, I took the other one.

We slowly walked Luke back to his room before laying him down on his bed.

"Thanks boys" Luke said sounding embarrassed.

"It's okay lukey, go back to sleep" I said ruffling his hair.

"Get well soon" Daniel said as he smiled at him as he left the room.

"I'm gonna leave you to sleep? okay" I asked him.

He nodded before turning over and sinking into his cover.

I sighed before leaving his room, I was worried about him, he's never been this sick before.

I walked downstairs and found my little sister sat on the couch, she was on her phone.

"What's up El?" I asked as I sat next to her.

"Not much" she replied.

We have been on better terms lately, we haven't had a fight in ages and I'm letting her do pretty much whatever she wants now. We agreed the other day that she would do online school as I don't think school is an option right now.

"Is Luke okay now" she added.

"Nah he's bad, he's asleep now" I told her.

"Shit" she said, worried about her brother.

"He'll be okay though" I assured her, she just nodded in response.

"You mine looking after him if us boys go out in like an hour?" I asked her.

"Sure Beau" she agreed, "where you going?"

"Recording studio" I smiled.

Ellie's POV

****1 hour later****

The boys had just gone to the recording studio to work on some music or something, well except Luke.

I decided to go check on him, I walked into his room and saw that he was in bed on his laptop, he looked really rough, he had massive bags under his eyes, making him look exhausted.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Not really" he said quietly.

I went over to him and sat down next to him, laying my head on his shoulder.

He shut his laptop and laid down, putting his arm round me and I laid down with him.

"I hate you being sick" I moaned.

"Me too" he laughed.

We laid down for a while until suderemmo Luke bolted up and ran for the bathroom, I quickly followed.

The next thing I knew he was throwing up in the toilet, he then fell to the floor, looking exhausted, he then threw up once again but this time all over the bathroom floor.

"Luke" I yelled as I ran over to him.

He held his head in pain.

"Have you stopped throwing up" I asked as I knelt down and sat him up.

He nodded sadly.

"Come on lukey" I said as I basically pulled him up, using all my strength. I then helped him to walk back to his room, he leaned on me for support.

When we got there I helped him back into his bed and helped him to get under the cover, I then got under with him and hugged him close to me, I felt so bad for him.

"You don't have to stay with me" he giggled quietly as he rubbed my back.

"I'm worried about you" I said honestly.

"Ill be okay, I'm gonna sleep" he said as his eyes shut.

"Okay" I said as I snuggled into him and also fell asleep.

NOTE

GIVE ME IDEAS I NEED THEM AND ILY GUYS XOXO