Partys

I NEED IDEAS PLS

Ellie's POV

I was in my room finishing up watching a movie when I heard the door go and a few of the boys mates coming in. I can't take it anymore it's driving me insane, I'm tired as hell and want a night un interrupted in my own fucking bed.

I stormed into the hallway and was met by Luke, Beau and Jai and loads of there mates, a few of who I didn't even recognise.

"Ellie you gonna join" Luke cheered with a tequila shot in his hand.

I grabbed Luke's hand and dragged him into my room. "Hey what are you doing" he said confused.

Once he was in I shut the door. "I can't take this anymore your having party's every fucking night and I need to sleep at some point" I whisper shouted so nobody outside could hear.

"Don't be so dramatic, stay at Nona's then" Luke shrugged about to walk out.

"LUKE NO CAUSE YOUR ALWAYS DRUNK AND I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING AROUND HERE" I couldn't help yelling now I was so pissed.

"We're just having a bit of fun El, getting our life's back" Luke stated, making me feel selfish for complaining.

"Fine" I mumbled as I grabbed my phone and a jacket off the side and stormed out of my bedroom, Luke following.

I sneakily grabbed Luke's car key off the side seeing as Beau got so angry every time I took his. But beau saw and shouted "where you going El?".

"HEY DONT TAKE MY CAR" Luke yelled.

Before they could say anything else I made an escape for the front door and darted for Luke's car.

Luke followed me out shouting at me "WHERE ARE YOU EVEN GOING?" "DONT YOU DARE TAKE MY CAR", I got in and locked the doors, Luke started banging on the car door. I managed to start the car and speed off before he could do anything more.

I sighed to myself I was so pissed at them but I also felt guilty because after everything we've been through they deserve to have fun. There not themselves when there drunk though and I feel like there using it to avoid feeling there emotions.

I drove to Nona's once again and this time
I knocked on the door.

"Ellie" she greeted me as she hugged me and let me in.

"The boys are having another party and I've had enough" I sighed.

"Another one them boys are ridiculous, Come in I'll make you dinner" she said shoeing me inside.

"Thanks Nona" I smiled.

I have been spending so much time with my grandparents lately, Nona's stepped into the mum role for me.

Luke's POV

I can't believe she had just gone and taken my car, we have an agreement in this house, she shares a car with beau and my car is only mine.

"You think we should go after her?" Jai said to me looking a little concerned, Beau was already too drunk to care.

"Nah, she's probably at Nona's or something" I said as I shrugged it off.

I was gonna kill her when she came back though, she'll never take my car again.

"Uh okay" Jai reluctantly agreed.

I poured him a shot and handed it to him, he happily accepted.

Ellie's POV

*the next day*

I woke up in Nona's house, I had a really nice evening with Nono and Nona last night, her cooking is the best.

I got several angry drunk texts from Luke last night.

I'm gonna smash you cunt

Your never gonna take my car again

Bring it the fuck back

I just ignored them, I don't wanna be messing with a drunk Luke.

Thursday was my day off college, I just had some work to do at home.

I got up and had some breakfast with my grandparents before driving home.

It was already like 1pm by the time I got home so I prepared myself for the worst as the boys would be up by now.

"Shit" I whispered to myself as I realised I forgot my house key in the rush I left in last night. I was going to have to ring the doorbell, hopefully anyone but Luke answered it.

I rang the doorbell and waited patiently, the door swung open and revealed a cross looking Beau.

"welcome back" he said sarcastically.

"Please not now Beau I've had enough of you this week" I said as I pushed past him into the house.

"You've hardly been here" he shot back.

"YEAH AND WHYS THAT" I yelled at him because he was pissing me off.

"ELLIE" Luke yelled and stormed into the hallway interrupting our conversation.

He grabbed his car key off me with force, which I happened to still be holding "NEVER TAKE MY CAR AGAIN GOT IT" he yelled as he shoved me a bit and I stumbled backwards hitting the wall.

"Shut up Luke" I mumbled in pain, a little scared of angry Luke.

He sensed I was scared and calmed down a bit, he'll happily beat up Jai and Beau but will always stop with me when I seem hurt.

"Look just don't do it again" he muttered walking off, cause he was already in a shitty mood.

"So where you been El?" Beau seemed a bit calmer than before.

"Nona's cause you guys are noisy every night Beau I need to sleep" I vented in frustration, it had been a good 3 days since I'd actually spoken to beau normally.

"We didn't even go out last night, we just chilled her" beau raised his eyebrows a bit.

"Still noisy tho" I moaned.

"Since when are you such a party pooper" beau joked.

"I'm not I just can't do every fucking night with your obnoxious friends" I said sarcastically, I pushed past Beau and went to the kitchen, he followed me still taking.

"Well can you text me next time you leave for Nona's at 3am in my car I was worried" he went back to being serious for a moment.

"Sure beau as long as you keep the noise down and don't party every night" I shot back, as I got a drink out the fridge.

"Okay smartass" he said as he rolled his eyes, smiling a bit.

"We're not doing anything tonight, no one is coming over" he added.

"Good" I stated, drinking my drink.

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR IDEAS CAUSE IM REALLY STUCK AND IT WILL MAKE ME UPDATE SOONER, THANKUUUU