Chapter 57 nightmares

Note
Yo guys pls comment you opinions and what you want to happen next xoxo

_________________________________

**one week later****

Ellie's POV

This week has been really hard, mums funeral was moved to tomorrow. The boys and me have pretty much just been getting used to life without mum, Beau said there where gonna stay in Australia for another week or so and then go back to La.

I was currently in my room, I couldn't sleep, i had another nightmare, it was 2am. I have mainly been staying in Beaus room but I decided to try and be on my own tonight, I gave in to myself and creaked out of bed down the hall to Beaus room, it was scary on my own, I kept having nightmares.

I opened Beaus door, he was asleep. I went over to him and lifted up his covers and got under next to him, waking him up in the process.

I heard him sigh.

"You okay?" He asked, I could tell he was a bit fed up of me being so clingy to him lately, I couldn't help it though, I had no one else, well obviously the twins but they had been very close with each other lately and I didn't wanna get in the way of them.

"Nightmare" I said, biting my lip.

"Do you really have to wake me all the time" he said annoyed.

"I'm sorry, I just-" I started, but he cut me off.

"It's fine" he said bluntly as he turned over.

This was really unlike beau, normally he'd ask me about my nightmare and hug me while I fell asleep.

I really was pathetic, I couldn't even sleep on my own anymore.

"Beau" I whispered quietly.

"What" he groaned, rolling back over.

"Nothing" I said, I quickly turned over facing away from him.

I was still gonna stay  in his safe presence even if he didn't want me there.

Beaus POV

I woke up to Ellie next to me again, she never wants to leave me, like I get that she had a nightmare and feels safe with me but it's getting annoying.

A few minutes later she woke up and looked at me, she smiled at me, then realised what happened last night and wiped her smile off quickly.

We stared at each other for a few minutes.

"Sorry for waking you up" she said, breaking the silence.

"Next time don't" I mumbled, fed up of it.

"Your were always fine with it before" she said quietly.

"WELL THINGS CHANGE" I yelled realising the anger that had been building up inside of me for days.

She sat up in my bed.

"YEAH MY MUM DIED, I THOUGHT YOUD ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME, I GUESS NOT" she shouted back.

"STOP BEING SO CLINGY AND PATHETIC AND LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT LIKE THE REST OF US" I screamed at her.