Melbourne

So I've changed a lot in this book just to make it easier for me to write so basically there back living in Melbourne in a 4 bedroom house. None of the boys have girlfriends and they just have close friends like Corey and Chris and damo. Ellie is now just turned 18 and the boys are 23,25.

Ellie's POV

It's currently 4am and yet again I've been woken up by my dickhead brothers banging around drunk, it seems to be turning into a nightly thing.

I sigh in frustration as I jump out of bed and walk into the main living area where I see Luke passed out on the sofa and the rest of the boys including there mates Corey and Chris and Damo banging about and yelling at one another.

"BEAU IM TRYING TO SLEEP" I yell, as he's always the one who is least drunk, trust me I know from experience.

"GO LIVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE THEN" he yelled back, well I guess he was very drunk today.

It was a Wednesday night for heavens sake, I had college in the morning. (In the uk college is for like 16-19 year old so I'm just gonna base it on that)

I felt kinda bad for the boys, there careers had kinda been dying lately so they had got themselves into this crazy party mode, Drinking every night sleeping during the day. I was the one with the good mental health for like the first time in a long time. Sometimes I even partied with them but I actually had things to do, goals to achieve.

There wasn't much I could do so I left for Nona's, I grabbed a bag and put some clothes in it and then jumped in beaus car (yes I can now drive) and drove to my grandparents house where it was nice and quiet.

When I got there I parked up and used the spare key Nona had given me to use in these situations, I stayed her quite a bit now.

I went straight to bed and fell asleep for a few hours until I had to leave for college. I didn't even get to see Nona and Nono as they where still sleeping. I had to drive beaus car to college and leave it outside as it would take too long to drive it all the way home, he wouldn't be happy about it but it was his fault I had to use it in the first place.

I went into college and sat through a boring lesson about camera lenses, cause I'm taking photography and media. I finished at 12 today which meant I could go home earlier. Halfway through the lesson I got a message from Beau.

Where the fucks my car? bring it back now

I ignored it and put it back into my pocket, it's strange how now I seem to be the responsible one out of us.

After my lesson my cousin Anthony, who goes to my college, wanted a ride to the gym so of course I agreed.

"How are the boys?" He asked once we where in the car, me and Anthony where the same age therefore quite close.

"They had a crazy one last night so I stayed at Nona's, I'm pissed at them to be honest, 3 nights in a fucking row" I sighed.

"Well if you ever need anywhere else to stay you've always got us" he said referring to his family.

"Thanks" I smiled.

The gym wasn't far from college so I dropped him off and said goodbye.

Now time to go home and face my dickhead brothers. I feel like they spent so much time looking after me and being responsible the past few years that there just letting go and being insane and that totally fine but maybe not to this level.

I drove home and pulled up into the driveway, I checked my phone to see that I had 4 new texts from beau.

I need my car shithead

Where did you go anyway?

???

Bring back my car right now!

I once again ignored them as I grabbed my bag and walked into the house. The house was a state as per usual but I just learned to ignore it. Beau appeared in-front of me and looked really angry.

"Where have you been" He half yelled, holding his head as he obviously had a hangover.

"Nona's, college, doing responsible things you know" I said calmly as I walked straight past him into the kitchen, he followed behind.

"You can't just leave without telling me" he said loudly.

"Honestly beau yes I can, I'm 18, and your the freakin' one who told me to leave anyway, I'm fed up of it" I vented as I got myself a glass of water.

"Don't fucking take my car next time then" he mumbled, Beau rarely gets that angry to be honest.

"I will take your car next time, as long as you keep me awake every single night I will" I stated turning to face him.

He didn't say anything he just walked off holding his head.

I saw Luke and Corey still passed out on the sofa, the others seemed to have gone home.

I tidied up the kitchen a bit, seeing as no one else would get round to it today.

I went to check on Jai in his room, even though I was pissed at them I still got worried.

He was sat at the end of his bed playing Fifa.

"Hey" I said as I walked in.

"Ellie" he exclaimed as he saw me "I was wondering where you were".

"Nona's you's where really noisy" I said annoyed.

"Oh okay" he said as he went back to his Fifa, no apology then.

Please tell me what you think in the comments xoxo