Chapter 79- luke

Beaus POV

When we got home from the recording studio, I instantly went up to Luke's room to check on him, I awed at the sight of him and Ellie cuddled up together, looking like they where both asleep.

I walked over to Ellie and shook her shoulder lightly, she rolled over and looked up at me.

"Everything okay?" I asked, worried about Luke.

"He was sick in the bathroom" she said as she got up, she then started to walk to the bathroom.

I followed behind and saw a pile of sick on the floor.

"Eww" I moaned.

"I forgot to clean it up" she laughed a bit.

"Ill hell ya" I said as I grabbed a cloth and spray and started to wipe it up.

Once we were done Ellie went to her room and I went to mine.

Ellie's POV

I was sat in my room watching TV when Beau suddenly burst into my room.

"What?" I said confused.

"Why haven't you been doing your online school?" He said sounding annoyed, shit I had been leaving it cause it wasn't important to me, I mean my brothers dropped out of school and there fine. I was gonna have to play dum.

"Mm?" I acted like I didn't know what he's talking about.

"You heard me, I got an email saying you haven't been on in 5 days, what are you doing El?" Beau sighed as he sat down on my bed, he then grabbed my remote and turned the TV off so he would have my full attention.

I just shrugged I didn't have I answer, I just couldn't be bothered, I've always never really seen the point in school.

"I don't normally give a shit about school shit but it's the law babe, I'll get in trouble if you don't do it" he said as his face softened a little bit.

"I just hate it Beau" I moaned, dramatically falling back on my bed.

"Yeah well I want the best for you so your gonna start doing it, promise?" He grinned, laughing at my over exaggeration.

"Luke and Jai dropped out" I mumbled annoyed.

"You know it's not the same bub" he said as I sat up again, and groaned.

Beaus POV

"Fine" Ellie pouted, she didn't have a choice really, I was scared that if the law got involved they would think I wasn't good enough to look after her.

"Will you do some now?" I asked hopefully.

"Beauuuu" she groaned.

I grabbed her phone from beside her, grinning a bit.

"Give it back" she half yelled, trying to grab it from me, I just put in in my back pocket where she couldn't get it.

"1 hour of school and you can have it back, ill make dinner as well, so it'll be ready when you finish" I encouraged her, laughing my ass off cause I couldn't be serious.

"Fine poo head" she pouted.

"Really poo head, that's the best you can do" I laughed at her.

"Piss off beau" she said pushing me.

"Fine loser, show me when your done" I smirked, getting up.

"Okay" she gave in.

"Good girl" I joked, messing up her hair, she just gave me a death stare.

I laughed before leaving to go make dinner.

It was rare that I actually made everyone dinner, but I was feeling nice today.

Ellie's POV

I get why beau was making me do it, he doesn't wanna be seen as unfit to look after me but I still hate it. I sat there with my laptop trying to figure out the impossible maths questions, I mean it was better than real school but I still don't see the point.

I sat there for a whole hour until I had finished, just like beau told me too. I then grabbed my laptop and raced down to the kitchen to get my beloved phone back.

"Beau I've done" I yelled as I went over to him, where he was stood frying something.

Daniel was sat on the counter, beau turned around and looked at my laptop before smiling.

"Here's your phone" he said as he gave it back to me.

"Thanks" I said grabbing it from him.

"Good work bub" he said as he patted me on the back.

I just really wanted to hug him, I loved it when I actually did something right instead of ruining everything for the boys.

I opened my arms and signalled to beau I wanted a hug, he laughed at my soppiness before excepting and pulling me into him, he rubbed my back as he held me close.

"Love you" he spoke softly.

"You too" I whispered into his shoulder.

"Hey I wanna join" Daniel said as he ran at us and we fell into a pile on the floor, we all laughed, and all got up.

"Shall I go see if Luke wants dinner?" I asked beau.

"Yeah, don't force him though" Beau spoke.

I nodded before running off to check on lukey.

I went straight into his room and he was fast asleep, I couldn't wake him up, not when he was that ill.

Note

Yooooooool please COMMENT IT MOTIVATES MEEEEEE AND

VOTEEEEEEE

LY GUYS XOXO