Chapter 21- grudges

Luke's POV

"Dinner" mum called out.

I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen, Ellie and Jai were already in there. I sat down next to Ellie, mum came out put our plates down on the table.

"Thanks mum" I said, mum then sat down to eat.

Beau walked in a second later, he saw the only space left on the table was next to Jai and he stopped.

"Luke move" he ordered.

"No I'm sitting here" I said with a mouthful of food.

"Beau sit down" mum said.

"I'm not sitting next to him" beau said like a 5 year old.

"Just sit down" mum said.

He gave in and sat down next to Jai, we started eating but there was an awkward silence.

"So how was everyone's day?" Mum asked.

No on said anything.

"Jai?" She said.

"I went to the movies with James and Ellie" he mumbled.

"That's nice" mum said.

"Beau?" She asked.

"Nothing" Beau said.

"Okay then" mum said.

It went back to the awkward silence that we had had before.

"Beau can you pass me the ketchup" Jai asked beau.

Beau just kept eating he didn't respond.

"Beau" mum warned.

He reluctantly passed it to Jai, "there you go cunt" he said into himself.

"Right boys that's it, Make up by tonight or your both in trouble" mum said, she was finished eating so she got up and left.

"Guys just make up" I told them.

"When he says sorry" Jai said.

"Not happening" beau said, he got up and walked away.

Ellie hadn't said anything for all of dinner, she seemed kinda down I don't know why though. She got up and went to her room without saying a word.

"What's up with Ellie?" I asked Jai.

"Umm I don't know" Jai said, he sounded like he was hiding something from me but I decided to just leave it.

Jai got up and left, I was left at the table on my own. It was getting late so just went into my room, Jai was in there, he was watching something on the tv.

Ellie's POV

I didn't eat anything at dinner, nobody noticed though, they were all too busy arguing they didn't notice me.

I felt really low, like the lowest of low, I wanted to cut but I promised Jai, Jai would be so annoyed if I did, the urge was getting stronger and stronger. I tried to hold it in.

I managed to get over it, I just wanted the boys to make up, I hated it when they fought, I always felt like I was in the middle of this.

Mum was in the living room, I snuck into her room and stole a cigarette, I knew where they were because I had done this before. The boys or mum didn't know I smoked occasionally, It was my secret, I mainly did it when i was stressed.

I took one and took it back into my room, I lit it and opened the window so that the smell would not be strong. I breathed it in and coughed as it entered my lungs, I stopped once I got used to it though.

Once I was done I went to bed, even though it was still early I was really tired.

Luke's POV

Me and Jai played Fifa for a bit, Jai was obviously winning, compared to him I was rubbish at Fifa. We then went to bed.

*skip to morning*

I woke up before Jai, I played on my phone because it was still quite early, eventually Jai woke up and I started to get hungry so I went into the kitchen.

Beau was in there, he was sat at the table eating cereal, he looked up at me.

"Morning bro" I greeted him.

"Morning" he said, "where's Jai?"

"Why" I asked him.

"I wanna make up, I've been thinking about it" beau said.

"He's in our room" I replied.

Beau got up and left, I was happy they were going to make up because it was awkward when they weren't talking.

Note

Hey guys, here's a little Christmas update! I'm sorry that it's really short but I've been super busy, anyway I've got a week off school and I'm going to do longer chapters and update as much as I can, this chapter is just a filler really.

Anyway enjoy and I hope you all have an amazing Christmas!

PLEASE VOTE

PLEASE COMMENT

BECOME A FAN

LOVE YOU SLUTS XXX