2

"I hope you this room fit your taste, My Queen.. "Nadia stood next to the door of the room. She could see that her queen was scanning the room and touching any furniture near her. The room was designed in a Rococo style, since she heard that the Queen was fond of this style of architecture. The color was dominated by soft purple and pink, spreading a comforting atmosphere in the area. The bed was on a higher ground on her right, compared with the couch and coffee table that were on the half left side of the room.

"Thank you so much for your hospitality and your eye for details, Countess.." The Queen complimented. "I can't wait for the night to embrace me in these beauties.." She smiled from her shoulders before walked straight forward to the balcony.The view and all that she could see from the balcony was the view of a vast dark forest on the north. The wind caressed her skin softly, making her heart relaxed. It was breathtaking. She's sure that this spot was going to be her favorite above all spot in Vesuvia.

"Please, excuse me, My Queen. I will come back about an hour. The Count has already prepared.. an entertainment for you..." The Queen just replied her with a smile and a nod before the Countess bowed and left her in solitude. Right after the golden door closed, The Queen let out a loud sigh. Finally she had the time for her own, although she knew that it won't be long. Her mind went back to the panoramic view before her eyes. Somehow, nature always got a special place in her heart. Suddenly she felt some kind of electric shock and she looked down at the palm of her hands that was holding on the golden balcony's railings. She lifted up her hands and saw mosses formed right under it. The mosses were slowly spreading, at least until she lifted up her hands.

"You're not supposed to be here.. they will clean you up soon.." The queen muttered. A frown formed on her lips. She rubbed the mosses softly before turned her heels back into the room. She's now checking the bed that was on a higher ground from other half part of the room. Her touch traced the bed sheet that was in soft pink with golden embroideries on it. Hmm. Let's see tonight.. Will I be able to sleep in here or not?

A knocked was heard from the golden door. "Come in.." The Queen commanded. A maid in a messy long red hair walked in. Her eyes were pinned on the floor. She knelt in front of the Queen and stated her intention in coming here.

"My Quees, The Count has invited you to the foyer." The maid didn't dare to meet her eyes.

The Queen then walked down the stairs, approaching the maid. "Get up." She commanded. The maid was shaking when she did so. The Queen used her index finger and lifted up the maid's face. Her (e/c) orbs pierced into the blue ones. The sharp gaze turned into a soft one. "You don't beed to be scared of me.. I'm also a human.. Tell me your name.."

"P-Portia.."

"Okay, Portia.. I knew you have heard about the order 'not to look at the Luivenkas' eyes'.. but please, don't do that on me.."

"But you are part of the Luivenka family-.."

"I know! But please.. not at me.. this is my personal request.. as (y/n), not The Queen of Amartha.." She moved her hands from Portia's chin, to her hands. The Queen cupped both of her hands and gave the maid a reassuring smile.

The maid nodded slightly then the Queen let go of her hands. "I will show you the way to the Count.." The maid smiled cheerfully. Her auta has completely changed from fear into a cheerful one. The Queen also glad with the change. She even could not hide the smile from her face.

Unexpectedly, The maid lead her back to the front door of the palace. A fancy carriages has waiting for her. The Count and the Countess, were already standing there, just like when she was arrived. "After you, My Queen." The Count offered his hand to hold with a smirk. The Queen accepted it and went into the carriage.

When The Queen was in, she saw the Count went in right after her. Then she looked at the Countess' expression that was surprised. He.. he didn't offer the hand for the Countess?? The Queen's gaze moved swiftly from the couple, although the Countess just let out a sigh. The Queen stopped eyeing them when they were already sitting in front of her.

Along the way, The Count was keep talking about his greatness and brilliant idea in ruling the city. Not only that, he's also keep mentioning about the 'Coliseum' that he has built and how the people of Vesuvia loving his new brawling hobby. The Queen could see the Countess that rolled her eyes several times. She also found no interest in the topic and only replied the Count with a faint smile.

"Oh! Here we are!" The carriage has stopped and the Count couldn't hold his excitement anymore. He opened the carriage door and went out first, followed by the Countess, then the Queen. She was astonished by the size of the building and how noisy the crowds in it.

They were greeted by the huge entrance into the building that was made mostly by stones. The pillars got Doric style and the walls were craved into amazing series of images that telling stories of Vesuvia.. but mostly about the Count.. Of course... The Queen followed the Count and Countess into the corridors and up the stairs. Before she stepped into the door to the podium, the Count bowed with a smile in his face. "Come, My Queen, I present you, the people of Vesuvia."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

okay, part 2 is here! Hope you like it! owo

Thank you for reading!