Chapter 37 Being with your love one

Elizabeth's pov

Meliodas took me outside of the castle and fly to the sky. I was amazed again with the view of Liones. It was a wonderful and marvelous view. Meliodas soon land in front and the boar hat as hearing King and Ban arguing. I was confused as Meliodas was. Meliodas soon open the door and seeing Ban and King arguing as I notice Diane and Elaine were embarrassed and blushing. I notice that Diane and Elaine were wearing a similar outfit of my boar hat uniform but different. Diane was wearing a pink buttons up shirt exposed her belly with a black ribbon. A black mini shirt around with a orange belt and black stocking on her left leg with black-white heeled. Elaine have the same shirt like Diane but it didn't exposed her belly. her shirt was midi length with black leggings and white dolly shoes. ''I SAID THAT ELAINE LOOKS BETTER THAT DIANE! SHE EVEN LOOKS CUTER THAT HER!'' Ban shouted as Elaine turn deep red shades. ''MY SISTER MAY BE CUTE! BUT DIANE LOOKS MORE ENDEARING THAT HER EVEN BEAUTIFUL!!!'' King shouted as Diane turn redder.

I was kinda of shock and very awkward for them as Meliodas sigh. ''You guys can keep it down or I should call Hawk and Wild what happening here'' Meliodas said as getting Ban and King shut down and look at us. Diane and Elaine still were red as Meliodas asked what was happening here. ''Well, since I will be the new owner here. I hired Elaine and Diane for waitress but King said that Diane is MORE cuter than Elaine. I said that Elaine IS MORE adorable that her!'' Ban nearly shouted as King shouted that Diane has more great affection than her. They were arguing again as Meliodas heavily sigh. ''HAWK! WILD! THEY SAYING SEXUAL THINGS ABOUT DIANE AND ELAINE!'' Meliodas shouted as Ban and King stop. Soon Hawk and Wild came running and them hit with a bottles of ale. I saw them that they were really mad. Diane and Elaine were relief as they look at me and Meliodas. ''Meliodas, take Elizabeth to your room with the girls. We have something to deal with these dumbasses'' they said as Meliodas straight take me upstairs with Elaine and Diane. Meliodas open the door and walked in as put me on the Meliodas. I smile as the girls were giggling and whispering that we look a very cute couple. I blushed as Meliodas spoke that he have to check if Hawk and Wild weren't 'killing' Ban and King

I nods as Meliodas soon leaving the room and left me with Diane and Elaine. ''So Elizabeth, how was with Queen Margaret and Nadja helping your and Meliodas wedding?'' Diane said. I nods as I explained that the wedding will be on the castle garden and I choose the colors and the flowers. Diane and Elaine eyes lit up and asked what kind of flowers. ''Roses, lilies of the vally, golden irises and peonys'' I said as their eyes lit up like fireworks and their face were amazed. Soon they said that the wedding was going to be amazing. I smile as we talked the whole late morning to the afternoon. We were talking about my daughter's room after the wedding ends. Diane would said that my daughter would a 'adorable' little version of me and hope she doesn't have a bad habit of Meliodas. I giggled as knowing I really can't wait to meet her and seeing what kind of person she will. This my first thinking like a mother and what I want for her future. I know that the mother I have wasn't like a loving and caring mother. But Merlin when she take me when my father died, she show me how a mother was like and how caring she want best for her children. 

If I haven't meet Meliodas, I don't know what will happen with me and Goddess Clan. I'm happy I met him and being with him that fill my loneliness life to happiness life I ever have. I'm not any more the heiress or the future Supreme Deity. I'm the Princess of Liones and will be the soon wife of the crown Demon Prince Meliodas. I just can't be more happy that I have this life and a family who really cares about me. I notice that Diane and Elaine were whispering about something. I was confused. ''What you guys were whispering about?'' I asked as They looked at me with a surprised look but soon smile. I was confused. ''Well Elizabeth, since your daughter will be the first in history of Clans, a hybrid of goddess and demon. We thought that we should created the first Hybrid Clan for children mix of race from other Clans'' Elaine explained as I was shocked. T-They are planning created a Clan of hybrids?! I was so shocked but soon I felt excited by thinking about it. I want for my daughter to not be different from others and I want there be others like her for she can't be different. I soon asked if they tell anyone about this. ''No, not yet. I was thinking since I'm the Giant Queen. I was thinking that I should tell, King, Queen Margaret and King Arthur of Camelot, Gelda since she the older sister of Orlondi the youngest of the Royal Vampire, Meliodas who will be the new Demon King and you since, you are the daughter of the Supreme Deity to agree with this new Clan when you guys daughter is born'' Diane said.

I nods as thinking that a wonderful thought of Diane and Elaine. I smile bright as I notice Meliodas was lean at the door way. Diane and Elaine follow my eyes and seeing Meliodas. ''How long you were there?'' Elaine asked in surprised tone. Meliodas soon said long in enough to his 'bad habit' of his. Meliodas walked in and next to me as he hold my hand. He soon said that he agree with this new Clan as Diane and Elaine cheer. I smile brightly that he really means it. Meliodas soon said that Ban and King need them for a apology that Hawk and  Wild force them. They nods as leaving the room and closed the door. ''So, how my two princess are doing?'' he said get off the bed and move in front as he bend and kiss my tummy. I blushed but soon smile and saying we are doing well. Meliodas smile as he jump toward and pinned to the bed. I burn up as Meliodas was a top of me with a smirk. He soon move his head closer to my ear and felt his breaths as it give me a chilled to my spine.

"I hope she doesn't have that side of me. Because I want to teased her as how much I do you and seeing you both blushing and looking adorable" he whipser in a playful tone. I turn crimson as Meliodas chuckled and pulled me into a kiss as my arm went around his neck. He never going to changes isn't he?