Chapter 33 Nephalem

Elizabeth's pov

I was laying on the bed with Meliodas after we..uhm make love on the bathtub and the bed. I think we're addicted to each other and there no way we can't get our hand to ourselves. I was resting after all of that while Meliodas was holding me as he nuzzle to my tummy. I still can't believe that the little girl of my dreams was my and Meliodas daughter. I thought it was a boy since Meliodas was the oldest son of the Demon King and I was the only daughter of the Supreme Deity and the youngest princess of Liones. But I couldn't be more happy and excited to  meet Deborah in 8 weeks.

I felt something warm was kissing my stomach. I look down and seeing Meliodas was kissing and nuzzle tender my stomach. My face warm up as I play with the blonde locks of Meliodas. "Elizabeth, how did she look like?" Meliodas asked as his warm breath tickles my belly. I giggles as I looked at Meliodas with a smile. "She was like my spitting image of me. Her hair was silver as she have shorter bangs. She have your eyes but hers are brighter. I really can't wait to meet her?" I explained as Meliodas gently kiss my stomach before moving up. Meliodas put his hands my cheeks as a smile on his face. I smile back as he quick kiss. I was happy being here again with him. I couldn't be more happy than ever.

I asked Meliodas how we are going to explain this to everyone when we back came. "Well, I have to explain this to Zeldris and the others before explained to Chandler, Cusack and your family. You can explained this to Merlin and the girls by tomorrow when we go back to Liones" he soon explained. I nods as knowing tomorrow, Meliodas full feelings and emotions will came back and not scared anyone. I wonder how everyone is doing as knowing I have to tell Merlin and the girls about Meliodas purposes me.

I sigh as Meliodas asked what to called the race of our child since she a hybrid. "Nephalem. I made it up dueling she half goddess and half demon" I explained. Meliodas let out a 'hmmm' as he kiss my forehead. He told me to sleep as he put his arms wrapped around me and keep me close to him. I closed my eyes and feel a sleep. By the time I woken up, I found myself being cuddled by Meliodas who was fast asleep. I notice it was morning as I felt the sickness came back as bad. I let a whimper as Meliodas quick wake and check me. I notice his eyes were back to normal as his demonic mark was gone. "Elizabeth, want me to take you to the bathroom fast?" He soon asked in worried as I quickly nodded. Meliodas help me to get to the bathroom as pick me up to bridal styled and rush. I throw up in the toliet as Meliodas was hold my hair and rubbing my back slowly.

I was heavily breathing as Meliodas pick me up into princess and walked away from the bathroom to the bedroom. I tried to take deep breaths as Meliodas put me down to the bed as asked me if I want him to get clothes for me. I nodden as he went to the wadrobe. My breathing become normal as Meliodas came back clothes. I wore the boar hat uniform back as Meliodas change into the outfit back he was the leader of the ten commandments. Meliodas wore a white sleeveless coat adorned by a batch of black x-shaped buttons from all round the high collar. With black lining the coat, dark red inside and the coat tail. With black pants and sliver boot with white gloves that reaches to the foreams and with the same balck x-shaped buttons.

I was surprised that we keep his old clothes here as Meliodas soon pick me up into princess and walked out of the  bedroom to the downstairs and the door. Meliodas went outside while carrying as closing the shack's door. "I'm really going to miss here lot" I said. Meliodas soon chuckled as he kiss my cheek and tell we can visit here when we have vacations. I smile as I nods. Soon Meliodas let out his demonic wing as we flight to the sky. We in the clouds as I was holding tightly. I hope this won't freak out everyone.