Chapter 22 Moment of truth

Elizabeth's pov

By time I woke up, I found myself in bed with Meliodas. I sit up and hold my head. I notice I was wearing his white shirt again. We have sex three times. No, four time. Meliodas didn't stop after we got off from bath. Normally I would heat up but I didn't. I think now I'm used to do it with Meliodas. I rubbed my eyes and let out a small yawn. I felt something was moving. I turn my head and seeing Meliodas was up and yawning. He was shirtless again. He looked at me with lazy smile. "Good morning my beautiful Elizabeth" he said with a smile.

I smile and said 'morning' to him as I put my head on his shoulder. Meliodas chuckled and quickly kiss my lips. I blushed a little and smile. I wonder if the girls are okay after we run away from the guys yesterday. I hope they're fine. Soon I heard yelling downstairs. It was Hawk and Wild yelled at multiple people with a upset tone. Meliodas sigh. "We better get change before Hawk and Wild find out what we been doing since they left to go Gothwer's book meeting" Meliodas spoke. I blushed about the part 'what we been doing'. I think who I will worry about. Merlin or Hawk and Wild? I didn't knew but I better not think about it. I rolled over my side and stand up. I went to the wardrobe get some clothes and change in of Meliodas as he did.

We kind of now used to change in front of each other. I to my usual clothes as Meliodas did. We walk out of the room and went to downstair. Seeing Ban, King, Diane, Elaine, Zeldris and Gelda were being yelled by Hawk and Wild. I notice Escanor and Gowther were sitting and praying for them. We were confused as Hawk and Wild turn around. "Good morning you two" Wild said in a clam tone. Meliodas asked what going on. Hawk look back at them with a annoying and upsetting look in his face. "Let me tell you what happen. Ban drunks us again and when we wake, we found this jackless, moronic and you ass brother of yours making out with their girls. So now we will KILL them for that!" Hawk said in a annoying and furious tone. Meliodas sigh as got the look of sorry for them. I notice Derieri wasn't here. I asked Wild happen to Derieri.

"Derieri is with Monspeet since he found her dirty and left to the demon clan to clean her up. Whatever you girls got to. It much be very messy, Elizabeth" a familiar behind anwser my question. I turn around and seeing Merlin was standing and back her full health. "Merlin!" I shouted her name as I run to her and hug her. I was so happy seeing her back full feet and knowing she would be fine. Merlin thanks Meliodas for take care of me and making sure I was safe and happy. "Well Merlin, I should be the one who thank for Elizabeth was happy and safe with good family and having you at her sida as always. I wonder where you are going to live since your house was destroyed" Meliodas said with his cheerful smile. Merlin tell he that she will live with Gowther for a while once her house get rebuild. I look at Meliodas and wishing for being more time with him. Being more at his side. Never leaving him. Wishing more being with him after I died from destroy the  commandments and graces of the demon king and my mother, the supreme deity.......What did I say? Breaking the commandments and graces of the demon king and my mother, the supreme deity? What is going on?? What happening?! I- I seeing myself fully of my vision. I-I have two large wings at my back with the goddess symbol in my eyes. Don't tell me...... I am....I am....the daughter of the supreme deity. I hold my head as everything was slowly blurry. I felt a pain on my head more. "Elizabeth?" Meliodas and Merlin said my name in confused tone. I look at Merlin and seeing her as the little girl in my dreams? I fell down but Meliodas caught and holding me. "Elizabeth! Are you alright!?" Meliodas neary shouted in worry as everyone went to us with worrying faces. I soon start to take heavy breaths and longer.

"Elizabeth what happen to y-ughh" Gelda start to getting pain in her head and hold it. Zeldris rushes at her and hold her. I tried to see what happening but I felt so tired that I couldn't keep up. "Gowther! Released Gelda from your 'Invision' now!" Zeldris demand as holding Gelda and tried to clam her down. Everyone except Merlin and Meliodas, was shock what Zeldris demand. "It not only her, Zeldris. Mostly now the goddesses and the demons already start to get the real memories" Gowther said as tried to clam down Zeldris. "I don't give a damn! Elizabeth is already remember her past life! So, already released that spell now!" He shouted in harsh. Gowther begins to released from the spell. Everyone was shock as Diane demanded Merlin, Gowther, and Zeldris what happening to me and Gelda. Gelda soon start get the hold of herself as she looked utter shocked and look at Meliodas and Zeldris. "Elizabeth is....is ....is the daughter of the supreme deity!?!?" Gelda said in shocked tone. Everyone was shock what she said as Meliodas beg me to not closed my eyes but I couldn't. I couldn't stay awake as I start fainting. "ELIZABETH!" I heard Meliodas shouted my named as everything went and start remember my past life.