Chapter 9 To the fairy king's forest

"Elizabeth's pov"

After that awkward moment, I changes back to the boar hat uniform as I went down stairs to get breakfast. Good thing Ban left breakfast for us before leaving. I sit down and eat as Meliodas was sitting next to me. My face was still in fire dueling of the kiss and how Hawk and Wild got us. They says that Merlin would be very mad if she find out about Meliodas teasing and the kiss. She would destroy a entire kingdom when she find out. Merlin is kind like a mother to me, since she raised me and teach me lot of things. I was still worry about Merlin get mad that got me off guard by Meliodas pulling me to his lap and made me sit. I notice as my face went to crimson again.

Hawk and Wild were giving annoying looks as they sigh. I in the other hand, I tried to clam down but Meliodas was making it worse. I notice I finished breakfast as Meliodas's arm were around my waist and keep me close to him. Soon I felt his breath as my blushing became worse. I turn my head and seeing Meliodas was smiling as he kiss my cheek. It made me clam down. "Elizabeth" Meliodas asked as got my attention. "Today we are closed the boar hat. We going to the fairy king's forest for a meeting I have. So better to hang on tightly" he explained. I was confused what did he meant about 'hang on tightly' unlit the gound was shaking. I hang on tightly as I felt the boar hat was moving.

I stand up and walked over to the window. Seeing a giant green pig was under the boar hat. The pig was humongous who was wears the boar hat traven like a hat. Her skin is lime green and her ears are M-shaped. I was confused as Hawk and Wild come to me. "Elizabeth, this is our mom. She works as the transporter to take us whatever we to go. And too, she known as 'mother of chaos'" Wild explains as I nodded. The giant pig is Hawk and Wild's mother and the mother of chaos. I heard from Gelda that the mother of chaos births to monsters and vampires a long time ago. Gelda explained that the mother of chaos was white as radiated white light. I was shock but I like her.

I like pigs very much. I pulled myself away from the widow as Meliodas was explained me about the workers. Hawk was the cleaner, Wild the ale maker, Ban as the chef, King as commercial agent, and Gowther a employee. He told me lot of things about the hat boar as Hawk tell us that we are almost. I went to the widow and seeing a entire forest. This was the fairy king's forest where Eliane and her brother live. Diane move to in the fairy king's forest as for Fairies and Giants to work together.

I always want to come here. I heard many stories and learning from class. Soon we stop as the mother of chaos go under the ground. I almost fell down but Meliodas was holding me. My heart was beating louder and faster as Meliodas help me stand up. Me, Meliodas, Hawk and Wild went outside as Hawk and Wild were giving byes to their mother. I saw the whole forest. It was so beautiful that my eyes lit up as the starry night. Meliodas soon teased me. Saying how my eyes were very lit up. I blushed as Hawk and Wild were tell him to stop teasing me. I clam down as Meliodas grabbed my hand and take me to the forest.

Hawk and Wild were following us as Meliodas's hand holding me gentle. I couldn't help but to smile and glanced around. "Elizabeth?" I heard Diane's voice. I looked up and seeing Diane in her giants form with King. Diane was wearing a orange shirt skirt that inverted triangle cut on her chest. Under the skirt were a black undwear underneath and fingerless blue grey gauntlet leathery material covered in shiny steel stud on her left hand and right one a fingerless glove with the same color and studs. And orange boots with five crossing laces that almost length to her knees.

King is the fairy king harlequin but his friends called him King. King is taller and thinner teenager, long brown hairstyle and orange brownish eyes with thin eyebrows. He have butterfly wings and wearing a black suit with mulberry ribbon. And elegant leather aqua shoes. Before King used remseble a young boy with short hair and no wings. But his wing grow and fully developed, his appearance change that Diane describe him as 'amazing handsome'.

I wave my other hand as hello. King welcomed us and Diane notice my hand was hold by Meliodas. Diane soon blushed and looked shock. "Elizabeth, you never told me that you have a boyfriend" she spoken loud as my face soon turn to deep crimson. King looked nervous about this and asked about the meeting they were having. Meliodas tell king the meeting was going be in the sacred tree. Meliodas let of hand as his demonic wing appear and went to flying with king to the sarced tree.

Both of them said they weren't going to long of the meeting. Me and Diane nodded as Meliodas and King fly to the sacred tree. I tried to clam down my blushed as Diane bend down. Hawk and Wild were at my side. "So that crown demon prince Meliodas?" She asked. I nodded as Diane looked surprised and saying that I'm staying with him. I nodded as my face was on fire. Diane looked confused and shocked how I was acting.

"Elizabeth, do you have feelings for him?" She asked. I nodded as Diane looked shock. She said why do I have feelings someone who I just met. "I-I met him when I little. Back then I was very close and affection for him and he too, have feelings for me. He p-promise me that he will came and never leave my side when I was young" I said in stutter.

Diane looked shock and she ended up blushed. Hawk and Wild tell her that me and Meliodas were together. Diane blushed more as she cover her face with her hair. "Does Merlin know about this?" She asked. I shook my head. Diane soon said that Merlin would very over protective. Hawk and Wild agree with her. I tried to clam down my face. Soon Diane grabbed me and pulled me up. I looked at her. She was smile.

"Elizabeth, I'll show around the forest and we going talk about our feelings of our boys, Okay?" She asked loud as she give a bright smile. I smile and nodded. Diane soon often hand on Hawk and Wild are get in. They get in as Diane pulled them. She start to walked and saying that I'm going to loved it here. I nodded as Diane took us around to the forest.